X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question:
    Does it have a mouth hole?
    Answer:
    Yes ,it has ,the Oral Depth:5.12in(13cm)
    By MMJDOLL Seller on July 4, 2020
    Designed and made in China

Comment

Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
      https://www.amazon.com/MMJDOLL-Lifel...4434838&sr=8-4

only thirteen left. better stop fucking around bro.
      No closeups of the business ends?

Comment

Amazon sucks for finding lots of things because they are always pushing crappy chinese junk in all their searches. My recommended method is go to your favorite RC site find what you like and search amazon by part number. That usually works for me. I do planes, trains and cars so I have a lot of tools from Excel, Tamiya and Xuron.

Comment

I'll give you $400 for the cards

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
            I'll give you $400 for the cards
            You're supposed to start at tree-fiddy. Have you learned nothing here?

Comment

I did, I just out bid myself

Comment

Even better

Comment

Tools is where you should be looking. If you have multiple brands of cordless tools, sell/donate them and get all one brand that uses the same battery system. I need an electric pole saw, but i already have electric tools from 3 different MFG's.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                    P car
                    He's doubling down on the douchebaggery!

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                      Tools is where you should be looking. If you have multiple brands of cordless tools, sell/donate them and get all one brand that uses the same battery system. I need an electric pole saw, but i already have electric tools from 3 different MFG's.
                      This. I started converting my Harbor Freight BS electric tools over to Milwaukee Fuel M12 and M18 line. Now I have 1 charger for everything. It's quite nice. I still have a small 12v dewalt driver and HF Earthquake 3/8 cordless ratchet to get rid of if anyone's looking.

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                        He's doubling down on the douchebaggery!
                        You’re tripling down on worrying about what’s in my garage. I get to live in your head rent free 24/7 and I think about you about 20 seconds a reply. You’ve got a bad case of ADS.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon-k View Post
                          This. I started converting my Harbor Freight BS electric tools over to Milwaukee Fuel M12 and M18 line. Now I have 1 charger for everything. It's quite nice. I still have a small 12v dewalt driver and HF Earthquake 3/8 cordless ratchet to get rid of if anyone's looking.
                          I've been doing the same thing, I'm slowly getting rid of the cheap corded/ cordless tools and replacing them with DeWalt 20v Max. One charger, a few batteries and everything interchanges. Stuff works good and better than the cheap shit, fuck HF!
                          Originally posted by Silverback
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon-k View Post
                            I have Milwaukee’s 12v ratchet and man I don’t know how I survived before without it.. I have 18v makita stuff and have too many to try an different brand at this point
                            Milwaukee 12v impact driver and 3/8 ratchet
                            Makita 18v 2 impact drivers, 2 drills, chainsaw, hedge trimmer, 1/2 impact wrench, sawz all, circular saw, vacuum, angle grinder, multi tool and usb charger..
                            Last edited by Stephen; 07-17-2020, 06:32 AM.
                            "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                              I've been doing the same thing, I'm slowly getting rid of the cheap corded/ cordless tools and replacing them with DeWalt 20v Max. One charger, a few batteries and everything interchanges. Stuff works good and better than the cheap shit, fuck HF!
                              This Dewalt 20V stuff is what I have and from what I understand the only thing that is comparable is the Milwaukee brand. The Dewalt 700 ft. lb impact gun is fucking awesome and highly recommended. I even have the leaf blower and it works really well.
                              Originally posted by racrguy
                              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                              Originally posted by racrguy
                              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Working...
                              X