Mesquite Gun Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mesquite Gun Show

I am unable to go this weekend. For those that are going, would you mind keeping an eye out for some .22 Auto ammo.
    They don't make this ammo anymore and it's hard to find online. It'll prob be at a vintage ammo table. I would be willing to pay a finders fee

Thanks
    "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
    http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
    Factory Five MK4 Cobra
    Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
    http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
    www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
    sigpic

I might make the drive out ther tomorrow. ill look around for you.

Comment

Lewisville next weekend
      Originally posted by Sean88gt
      You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
      Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
      You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

I'm looking for a sr1911. Maybe I'll get lucky
        Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
          I might make the drive out ther tomorrow. ill look around for you.
          I'm curious to know what 7.62x39 ammo is going for at the show....is it worth the gas to drive out there, most likely have to pay to park, then have to pay to go in to the show....and then fight the crowd for overpriced ammo that I can get cheaper at Wal-mart, Academy, Cabelas, Bass Pro, Dicks, etc. Last 2 times I went to the Fort Worth and then Dallas Market Hall shows...I was terribly dissapointed by the high prices (sometimes almost DOUBLE the prices of Walmart, Academy, or Cabelas for the exact same ammo) and the rude reactions I got from some of the vendors when I inquired about their prices being so high.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
            Lewisville next weekend
            Yea I'm gonna try and make that one. Anybody been to it?
            "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
            http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
            Factory Five MK4 Cobra
            Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
            http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
            www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 01yz2nv View Post
              Yea I'm gonna try and make that one. Anybody been to it?
              I went last spring and ended up taking home a KelTec PF9 with 2 mags for $200 (it was used but was only 6 months old according to KelTec). The Lewisville show is inside the old Best Buy at I35. It is a very small show compared to Dallas Market Hall but it wasn't crowded at all when I went.

Comment

7.62x39 is $10 for 20 rounds. Sold several thousand rounds today.
                2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

I actually saw someone asking $30 for 20rd boxes of PMC 223 at the odessa gun show lol. Another guy had the Aero Precision stripped lowers for $300, I offered him $200 and 3 pmags and he said no.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                    I actually saw someone asking $30 for 20rd boxes of PMC 223 at the odessa gun show lol. Another guy had the Aero Precision stripped lowers for $300, I offered him $200 and 3 pmags and he said no.
                    You sell any mags?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
                    2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
                      7.62x39 is $10 for 20 rounds. Sold several thousand rounds today.
                      I think it is like $6 at cabelas right now...hundreds of boxes.

Comment

Originally posted by Venix View Post
                        $7.49 at the Allen store.
                        $6.99 at Dicks at Park Lane

Comment

Originally posted by Venix View Post
                          That's $3.50 profit a box. Not bad these days.

2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
                            You sell any mags?

Yea about 20 of them, there was really surprisingly few people actually spending money on anything except for ammo. GI mags were anywhere from 35-70 and the few tables that had pmags were from $50-$100 with most at $70.

This was the line to get in around 9:30am, probably another 50+ people in front of where I took the picture.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                              Yea about 20 of them, there was really surprisingly few people actually spending money on anything except for ammo. GI mags were anywhere from 35-70 and the few tables that had pmags were from $50-$100 with most at $70.

This was the line to get in around 9:30am, probably another 50+ people in front of where I took the picture.
                              $45-$50 was going rate at mesquite. 223 $1 a round.

2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Working...
                              X