No announcement yet.

Yet another teacher......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The wife of former high school assistant football coach in Tennessee has pleaded guilty to having sex with a 16-year-old boy from the husband’s team.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
      Hang with some school teachers and it will be eye opening for you; you will get it then.
      I do almost on a daily basis and even here in VA we had one (HS) that recently got let go - but not one I associate with.

Of course....now that I think on it they are all elementary students/staff that I associate with so that may be a difference maker too. Don't know any of the HS staff.
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
        I once was smashing this girl that lived in a trailer park, she was that smoking hot white trash girl that didn't realize she was smoking hot. One day her mom came home from bingo early and we didn't hear her come in. She sneaks in and starts licking my balls as I'm smashing her daughter from behind. I thought nothing of it and as I got close I pulled out and stuck it in her moms mouth. She only hand one tooth and it got stuck in my pee hole.

It felt oddly amazing and I came so hard it blew the tooth right out of her head. Then the Dad/brother came home, saw us, smiled, and got a beer out of the fridge and sat in his recliner. A couple weeks later I get a check in the mail for $500 with a note thanking me for removing the tooth and that his BJs are now the best he's ever had.

I didn't cash the check, just framed it with the note and hung it up next to the Declaration of Independence with a sign that says 'Mercia.
        Maybe you should do what I did when I told my story; leave enough clues for an internet detective to find out who I was boning to see if the story was plausible. Between the county tax records, google, and Facebook someone should be able to figure it out within half an hour.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by ceyko View Post
          I do almost on a daily basis and even here in VA we had one (HS) that recently got let go - but not one I associate with.

Of course....now that I think on it they are all elementary students/staff that I associate with so that may be a difference maker too. Don't know any of the HS staff.
          reeeeaaaaaaally?

Comment

• Husband is being supportive ,that is great news

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
              Husband is being supportive ,that is great news
              He doesn't want to lose his....freak...wife?

Comment

• Jr high, I had a teacher ms Wagner. She invited me and another student I didn't know to a softball game she had. We spent time with her and another chick from her team
                That's all I have to say

Comment

• Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                  reeeeaaaaaaally?
                  ????
                  Originally posted by MR EDD
                  U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                    ????
                    I may have misread your post. It sounded like you were saying a teacher was let go for getting involved with a student but when I read it again it sounded like you just associate with a lot of teachers...my bad.

Comment

• Comment

• Nice! But how did she get to keep teaching if already arrested once for this? Or am I not reading it correctly?

Comment

• Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                          jr high, i had a teacher ms wagner. She invited me and another student i didn't know to a softball game she had. We spent time with her and another chick from her team
                          that's all i have to say
                          svo? :d

Comment

• Originally posted by Cannon88 View Post
                            Nice! But how did she get to keep teaching if already arrested once for this? Or am I not reading it correctly?
                            First time I assume she had a good lawyer and gotten the charges dropped

Comment

• I'd diddle her.

Comment

• Looking for the story of Laura Lynn Cross? Find pictures of and information about the Ohio teacher who gave birth to a child with one of her students here.

Comment

Working...
                                X