Yet another teacher......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
    I think it's more about being in an authority position.

But ya, I never otherwise understood, if they want sex so bad, there's tons of legally aged men at the local clubs.
    You could literally say the same about catholic priests.
    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
    dont downshift!!
    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
      That kid will never get a finer chick and he told the fucking cops.

Gotta lock that shit down, son. Don't just watch Tracy Morgan saying no, BE Tracy Morgan saying no.
      Ya it's all down hill for him now.

Comment

• Yep. If I was that kids dad I would be thinking he decided to play for the wrong team all of a sudden.

Son that is something you marry, not go to the police about.

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
          Wood dew on the table at Thanksgiving in front of the whole family.
          Fuck!
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Yep....

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
              Fuck!
              There's literally no other word that can describe that...

Comment

• what a dumbass. he set the bar so high, he will either be a millionaire ceo trying to find the summit again or living in a trailer with a woman that cannot bath herself properly.

either way, his highlight reel is already about as good as it gets.

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                  Wood dew on the table at Thanksgiving in front of the whole family.
                  I'd do in front of wife, mother in law and everyone. Damn son. Keep your mouth shut. Where are the fathers in these cases to teach then young men to shut the fuck up?!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Hypothetically, let's say it was your daughter being pursued by an older male teacher. Would your comments be the same?
                    G'Day Mate

Comment

• Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                      Hypothetically, let's say it was your daughter being pursued by an older male teacher. Would your comments be the same?
                      Of course not.. There is, in fact, a double standard and I don't think anyone here would deny it.

Comment

• He was/is 14 though, I can honestly say I'd take issue with it if this were my son. Age alone being a big enough deal, but her being his teacher as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
                          He was/is 14 though, I can honestly say I'd take issue with it if this were my son. Age alone being a big enough deal, but her being his teacher as well.
                          I probably wouldn't be happy about it if it happened to one of our sons at 14, but I can guarantee that I would react far differently if it were a male teacher and our daughter at 14. Belee dat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chili View Post
                            I probably wouldn't be happy about it if it happened to one of our sons at 14, but I can guarantee that I would react far differently if it were a male teacher and our daughter at 14. Belee dat.
                            Exactamundo.

Comment

• Id just say if you liked my son, Im twice as good, wanna find out?

Comment

• Still can’t believe that little twerp gave up, that! Pretty sure 90% of us, they would have to pry our cold dead hands off of that.....

Comment

Working...
                                X