• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
    Pretty much a mexican minus the taco hats
    You nailed it
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Leaving the US does not necessarily mean going back to Mexico...

Shit look where I am at now.

Would go back to Mexico for some R&R though. As long as I dont get shot, but more than likely more safe than any other Middle eastern beach resort place here close to Europe.
      First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

the migrant crop workers will also follow the weather and the crops/money.

Comment

Good. Good.
          WH

Comment

After reading the article, I vaguely remembered reading the same thing a few years ago. I tried to find an article about the Pew Research center, but had no luck. Sure enough, Rush Limbaugh was just talking about it and said that PRC was using old data from 2012. The illegal numbers are actually rising. The PRC is just trying to downplay the issue for the presidential election cycle.

Last edited by line-em-up; 11-23-2015, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Yeah we hear this every once in awhile. Need to have a big roundup nationwide after cracking down hard on everyone employing them.
              WH

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                Funny enough... One of my best friends' wife is a Mexican national. They've already bought a house, she splits time between here and there. He's saving up to make a clean cut and move 100% to Mexico. He doesn't even speak Spanish.

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Working...
                X