Dodge/Viper Folks In DFW?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
    I hear Hennessey in Houston will track test and break your car and streak parts off it for other cars for free diagnostic work!
    Lol, yup.

Comment

Originally posted by abecx View Post
      There is a guy in Frisco, BSP is his shops name. He did all the engine, suspension, and more work on my car. He specializes in Vipers and does work for a lot of big name ones around town. I would highly recommend giving him a call.

His name is Brandon (214) 755-5140

https://www.facebook.com/BspMotorsports/?fref=ts
      Awesome thank you, I'll look into him.

Comment

Originally posted by mystic96 View Post
        Trey, have you talked to Cliff? He could probably lead you in the right direction.

Now for the real question, when the hell did you get a viper?
        Didn't even think of Cliff. I'll see if I still have his number. PM me his number and yours if you get a sec.

Ha, not mine... Sprucing up and Selling for a family member. I haven't matured enough behaviorally to own a sports car and the last thing I need is something else to pay insurance on that I don't ever drive.

Comment

dealers are dealers. but dallas dodge is shady as fuck.

this is first hand experience of dealer to dealer and they still tried to rip me off.

Comment

James Karger tunes them. If he can't help, I bet he can point you in the right direction.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I'd take it to John at Anything Automotive. He just did some work on a friend's 97 GTS.

Comment

Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
                dealers are dealers. but dallas dodge is shady as fuck.

this is first hand experience of dealer to dealer and they still tried to rip me off.
                You went to a dealer and expected different? They are all in bizness from screwing people. I refuse to get screwed so that's why my stuff stays in the garage when it's broke. Don't buy stuff you can't fix is my moto

Comment

I would talk to Ross at dinosaur performance. I believe they are in the ft worth area. I know they have built a lot of vipers in the past.

Comment

What exactly is it doing?

Depending on your location John and the guys at Anything Automotive in Denton or Calvo Motorsports in Austin would be the go-to places IMO. Calvo's shop is definitely more geared towards Vipers, but John has access to high end diag equipment and I'm sure can get you in the right direction. Ross and the guys at Dynosaur/Powerhouse I'm sure can help as well although I don't think they do a lot of stock ECM stuff. If you are in Saginaw/Haslet I'd call or drop by and see.

Disclaimer: I do tuning for all 3 of these places but as far as I know they are the only places local who mess with the 3rd gen Vipers still. Could be other places, but I would recommended any of these places without any doubt.

Comment

Another vote for BSP, he knows his shit.
                      '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
                      '13 Dodge Cummins
                      '14 Rubicon X

Comment

Well this thread turned around... Although I did enjoy the SVO stuff at the beginning...

Thanks all, I should know more about what it's doing next week when I have it at the house and I'll start making some phone calls. Runs and Drives but won't pass inspection apparently because it's throwing random codes that won't clear with a "reset". Info is limited and all second hand currently. Should be an interesting project. Once it's sorted out anybody wanna buy a viper?

Comment

I'm a viper tech in McKinney at dodge city.
                          469-207-6394

Comment

Post up the ecu codes shouldn't be that complicated. Usually an ecu will tell you exactly what's wrong

Comment

I will, haven't picked it up yet so I'm getting info from the current owner which isn't real detailed. I was going to pick it up the day after I started the thread but haven't had a moment to run up there with a trailer (no current tags) and the threat of crappy weather.

Comment

Working...
                              X