Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who all here drives a jeep and did you lose one out at 360?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
    If you owned that land could you go people hunting?
    as long as you dont bait for them.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I drive a jeep but isn't lost.
      '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
      '13 Dodge Cummins
      '14 Rubicon X

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
        as long as you dont bait for them.
        Group buy anyone?

Comment

I may have too go hug my JKU, just to reassure her that that will never happen to her. Lol.

Comment

They have. I dont know about beatings, but there was rumor of them riding in on a train, stopping, blocking the exits, and writing everyone tickets and/or taking them to jail. This was back in the early 2k's when there was a ton of people out there drinking and lighting bonfires, etc.
            I heard about that too.. In fact, seems like I heard they were towing / impounding everyone too.

Comment

He should have had a sticker that said "if you can read this, tow me off this bridge".

Comment

That land is owned in a partnership. I know one of the partners fairly well. It is worthless from a development point of view until construction costs get a lot higher. There are two buildings being built on the south side of the river now and the site prep costs for those two are mind blowing.
                Originally posted by racrguy
                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                Originally posted by racrguy
                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

20something years ago, I got a rental Blazer stuck out there and had to leave it for several hours. Either things were better back then or no one wanted it.

Comment

They have. I dont know about beatings, but there was rumor of them riding in on a train, stopping, blocking the exits, and writing everyone tickets and/or taking them to jail. This was back in the early 2k's when there was a ton of people out there drinking and lighting bonfires, etc.
                    I was thinking more along the lines of doing it to the criminals, but then again maybe anyone out there was breaking the law. Has whoever owns the land made it clear that its "No trespassing"?

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                    If you owned that land could you go people hunting?
                    Bait them with a "stuck" 4x4 for them to loot. Any looters are scumbags anyway, who would be getting what they deserved. You could rob them when they begin to loot. Rinse, repeat. Shoot 'em with beanbags or something and loot them instead. Eventually word would get around that its a good place to get robbed.
                    WH

Comment

Apparently the owner of the Jeep told people to have at it.
                      '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
                      '13 Dodge Cummins
                      '14 Rubicon X

Comment

47,000 for a fucking jeep?

Jesus christ, and i thought i paid a lot for my focus.

Comment

/\this is why I don't own a fucking jeep. Too much money for a 4x4 minivan.

Comment

Used to see that all the time in the early 00s when we were going out there all the time.

That bridge is super sketchy to drive over but we did a few times
                            --Marcus

Comment

That's not the first one to get stripped out there. Must have beat the shit out of it to lose a tire

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
                                47,000 for a fucking jeep?

Jesus christ, and i thought i paid a lot for my focus.
                                That was a decked out Rubicon and an unlimited, two door sports are still well under $30k new. You could probably even order one without a/c and a manual trans for under $25k. They don't offer the 4 cylinder one any more either so it'd be a V6 and 4wd. Good luck trying to find anything remotely comparable for the same price. A base model 4wd Sportage is still over $25k and it's not a convertible.

Comment

Working...
                                X