No announcement yet.

SpaceX just made history.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’m the only one that’s more interest in AbecX making history?
    He ever finish that Dodge?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
      I’m the only one that’s more interest in AbecX making history?
      I am interested in how he updated it.
      WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
        This mornings docking was a complete success. The capsule stopped 20m short of the station, backed off in a planned maneuver then went back in and completed the docking.
        That's great but I'll start paying attention again when they launch the first BFR.
        WH

Comment

• Falcon heavy launch scheduled for tomorrow...

Comment

• Originally posted by jw33 View Post
            Falcon heavy launch scheduled for tomorrow...
            @ 5:35 PM our time

Comment

check his IG

Comment

You’re not l337 enough to know that information.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                  You’re not l337 enough to know that information.
                  Old school burn! Think I still owned a leisure suit when that saying was around.

Comment

• Virgin Orbit's LauncherOne rocket is likely to take off from under the wing of a Boeing 747 out of Andersen Air Force Base later this year.

Virgin Orbit's LauncherOne rocket is likely to take off from under the wing of a Boeing 747 out of Andersen Air Force Base later this year.

Comment

• We got some excitement going on now!!!!

I'm so glad my testing isnt filmed and publicly released for this very reason. Rarely does stuff go catastrophically wrong...but when it does everyone ig ores what gone right.

Comment

• On Wednesday, December 9, Starship serial number 8 (SN8) lifted off from our Cameron County launch pad and successfully ascended, transitioned propellant, an...

Comment

• Quite the show at the end, but as they said,
                          "This suborbital flight is designed to test a number of objectives, from how the vehicle’s three Raptor engines perform, and the overall aerodynamic entry capabilities of the vehicle, including its body flaps, to how the vehicle manages propellant transition. SN8 will also attempt to perform a landing flip maneuver, which would be a first for a vehicle of this size.

With a test such as this, success is not measured by completion of specific objectives but rather how much we can learn as a whole, which will inform and improve the probability of success in the future as SpaceX rapidly advances development of Starship.

Comment

• It's pretty crazy watching something that big fall, flip around, and try to land.

Comment

• That was Ama-za-zing.

Comment

• Elon said on Twitter that the tank pressure was low and didn't slow it down enough before it hit the ground, thus it exploded. They just wanted the data.
                                Originally posted by racrguy
                                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                                Originally posted by racrguy
                                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Working...
                                X