BREAKING:*Mosque shooting in Christchurch, New Zealand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
    I'm personally delighted that the shooting is real and would like to see a Repeat Performance on a daily basis worldwide.
    No. I will leave the indiscriminate killing of innocent people to others, I don't really have the stomach for it anymore.
    These two posts are in conflict with one another.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
      These two posts are in conflict with one another.
      No they are not. 2 years ago I could have fed 3rd world muslim children into a wood chipper feet first without flinching. Now that I am getting closer to being married I am getting nice enough that I would no longer want that job but I would be happy to hire someone else to do it. Today I could only do that to adults. After my wife cranks out a kid I may not even want to kill half the world's population if I had the power to do so.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

I was a tourist in the southern Sudan when I was 17 and the Civil War that had been in the north part of the country for 20 plus years sprung up like a brush fire in the southern part. I was caught in the middle of it for nearly nine months.
        What was your method of killing them?

Comment

Came here for the hot takes...left to go get my chest waders...now I'm back...Carry on.

Comment

No they are not. 2 years ago I could have fed 3rd world muslim children into a wood chipper feet first without flinching. Now that I am getting closer to being married I am getting nice enough that I would no longer want that job but I would be happy to hire someone else to do it. Today I could only do that to adults. After my wife cranks out a kid I may not even want to kill half the world's population if I had the power to do so.

Are you going soft on us? lol

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
              What was your method of killing them?
              2 with a fencing hammer, 1 with a knife, and I shot the rest.

Edit: It looked like this, it may not be called a fencing hammer.

Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 03-19-2019, 12:06 PM.
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

In the back?

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                  In the back?
                  With the hammer I hit them just under the the base of the skull around what I think is the c1 vertebrae. The guy with the knife I stabbed it the right kidney from behind and then choked him with my forearm around his neck until he died in an attempt to keep him quiet, it didn't work as well as I had hoped.

Most of the gun shots were face to face because the only gun I had for a while was a 12ga.

Comment

I've seen people shot before and they usually run around for a moment or two after being shot.
                    ... and I shot the rest.
                    This is why I believe you are a pathological liar with high functioning schizophrenic tendencies.

Comment

This is why I believe you are a pathological liar with high functioning schizophrenic tendencies.
                      Please make a reply that is understandable by me.

Edit: I'm not schizophrenic, my mom had me tested.

Comment

No. I will leave the indiscriminate killing of innocent people to others, I don't really have the stomach for it anymore.

I was a tourist in the southern Sudan when I was 17 and the Civil War that had been in the north part of the country for 20 plus years sprung up like a brush fire in the southern part. I was caught in the middle of it for nearly nine months.
                        Oh for fucks sake
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Please make a reply that is understandable by me.
                          Initially you claim "I've seen people shot...." and describe their reaction. You then switch things up and start bragging about those you have shot. That's not normal for you. When making an outrageous claim you go all in and would have claimed what you describe from your claimed experience. Regardless, it doesn't matter how it's explained. You won't understand. You aren't wired to since you believe everything you generate in your head. Also love the fact that you were called out on your bullshit in the Ram HD thread, had no response, went on quiet time for a few days and now you're back in full swing.

Comment

Such is often the way of lies, they often require more lies to be stacked on top of the one(s) before lest they be outed as the fabrications they are. Problem is they increasingly lose any credibility simply due to their outlandishness.

Comment

After hiking Sudan, SVO went to Mogadishu to evacuate the US forces pinned down in Mogadishu. Since Hollywood couldn’t raise enough cow skin rugs and Krugerrands, SVO was not portrayed for his key role as the real hero of Blackhawk Down. SVO’s side gig as the most interesting man in the world created conflicts of interest.

The real reason all Hollywood marriages never last is all the startlets want to bang SVO. SVO is also the reason they all had to blow bang his buddy, Harvey W, too.

Being John Wick is SVO’s other hobby. The stolen Boss 429 was actually a rare blue 85.5 SVO.

El Chapo’s son refused to testify against SVO because he was afraid....

Comment

Initially you claim "I've seen people shot...." and describe their reaction. You then switch things up and start bragging about those you have shot. That's not normal for you. When making an outrageous claim you go all in and would have claimed what you describe from your claimed experience. Regardless, it doesn't matter how it's explained. You won't understand. You aren't wired to since you believe everything you generate in your head. Also love the fact that you were called out on your bullshit in the Ram HD thread, had no response, went on quiet time for a few days and now you're back in full swing.
                                Are you implying that I did not see the people that I shot? I may be Reckless but I do ID my target before I pull the trigger.

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                                After hiking Sudan, SVO went to Mogadishu to evacuate the US forces pinned down in Mogadishu. Since Hollywood couldn’t raise enough cow skin rugs and Krugerrands, SVO was not portrayed for his key role as the real hero of Blackhawk Down. SVO’s side gig as the most interesting man in the world created conflicts of interest.

The real reason all Hollywood marriages never last is all the startlets want to bang SVO. SVO is also the reason they all had to blow bang his buddy, Harvey W, too.
                                Somalia and the Sudan are not the same country and don't share a border. Ihiked to Egypt to get to safety.
                                Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 03-19-2019, 02:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X