BREAKING:*Mosque shooting in Christchurch, New Zealand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
    I don't think there's much to understand. Its just their usual blind stupidity. They love to seem "cultural" and to virtue signal. So since islamic people dress differently than we do, they're automatically in love with them. They're also desperate for allies, and they've perceived that islam "hates the west". Its just a match made in hell where if islam does get its way, they massacre all the libtards.

A real psychopath would never tell us any of this stuff. They're chameleons trying like hell to blend in. And without the ability to feel loyalty. Its actually a neurological disease that they're born with. Their life is like some kind of living hell, where they can only ever feel negative emotions, and seldom (if ever) any positive. Even fear is only fleeting to them, lasting only a second or two. Its why they often end up in prison, no fear of the consequences.

https://www.damninteresting.com/the-unburdened-mind/
    Spot on, on both points.

Comment

• Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
      In the wake of the reforms, mass shootings in Australia dropped to zero, gun suicides declined by an average of 4.8% per year, and gun-related homicides declined by an average of 5.5% per year.
      So basically, it did almost nothing. In fact, I would bet that the definition of “mass shooting” had to be changed after the ban was passed to make it look this good.
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Originally posted by racrguy
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• ... and when the next one happens there it will be blamed on the US, and Trump even if he's no longer in office.

Comment

I don't think there's much to understand. Its just their usual blind stupidity. They love to seem "cultural" and to virtue signal. So since islamic people dress differently than we do, they're automatically in love with them. They're also desperate for allies, and they've perceived that islam "hates the west". Its just a match made in hell where if islam does get its way, they massacre all the libtards.

A real psychopath would never tell us any of this stuff. They're chameleons trying like hell to blend in. And without the ability to feel loyalty. Its actually a neurological disease that they're born with. Their life is like some kind of living hell, where they can only ever feel negative emotions, and seldom (if ever) any positive. Even fear is only fleeting to them, lasting only a second or two. Its why they often end up in prison, no fear of the consequences.

https://www.damninteresting.com/the-unburdened-mind/
          For me discussing it helps me deal with it sort of like people who are in AA. It's not something that has bothered me but I've known since I was little that I was different. I actually delight in my lack of emotions and zero sense of fear but some of that makes it hard on the people that are close to me. I'm not concerned at all about blending in because I'm very happy with how I am. My only concern is that I will hurt/kill somebody that doesn't have it coming.

Edit: I attribute being raised in the Mormon Church, being heavily involved in scouting, attending Seminary , and having a step father who early in my life was an old school big city police officer gave me enough of a moral compass that I have been an asset to society instead of a detriment.

My father and my grandfather on my dad's side all have had the exact same personality as myself so I suspect the hereditary part is correct. My grandmother on my mother's side also has the same personality. She was a pilot in the 1930s prior to graduating high school if that gives you a clue about her personality and I suspect the only reason she never killed anyone In Cold Blood was because she was four foot eleven and a hundred pounds. She was also as mean as a rabid Wolverine raping a rattlesnake when provoked and craziness runs in that side of the family.
          Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 03-21-2019, 09:21 AM.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Looks like the shooter may have started something:

Counter-terrorism police have launched an investigation after five mosques in the British city of Birmingham were attacked on Thursday.

Originally posted by fakenews
            Counter-terrorism police have launched an investigation after five mosques in the British city of Birmingham were attacked on Thursday.
            West Midlands Police first responded to reports of a man smashing the windows of a mosque in the north of the central English city with a sledgehammer at 2:32 a.m. When officers arrived at the scene they discovered the attack had taken place some time earlier.
            In less than an hour, police were subsequently called to reports of a similar attack on a mosque nearby, and officers then began patrols around two other places of worship, where they discovered further damage.

Comment

Looks like the shooter may have started something:

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/03/21/e...gbr/index.html
              How many of these attacks will turn out to be hoax attacks, carried out by members of the mosque.

Comment

Looks like the shooter may have started something:

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/03/21/e...gbr/index.html
                If it actually happened a drunk breaking some windows at a mosque isn't exactly a hate crime/ the beginnings of a genocide.

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                How many of these attacks will turn out to be hoax attacks, carried out by members of the mosque.

I'm pretty sure some members at the mosque did it themselves.
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                  So basically, it did almost nothing. In fact, I would bet that the definition of “mass shooting” had to be changed after the ban was passed to make it look this good.
                  Yeah, conveniently they defined it as 5 or more fatally shot, while the FBI has used 4 or more. Plenty of shootings with 4 or more victims killed since 1996, and a ton of mass murders with arson and blunt instruments
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• This is a CIA/Global operation. Period. Nothing anyone can say will convince me otherwise.

She banned guns while wearing a godamn hijab .... in New Zealand.... I know all I need to know

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                      My only concern is that I will hurt/kill

Edit: I attribute being raised in the Mormon Church, being heavily involved in scouting, attending Seminary , and having a step father who early in my life was an old school big city police officer gave me enough of a moral compass that I have been an asset to society instead of a detriment.
                      Again, its a neurological disease, has zero to do with early life or upbringing. 1 in 100 men are born with it, 1 in 300 women. If you had this disease, you'd have zero concern that you'd hurt or kill someone that wouldn't deserve it. You wouldn't be capable of feeling that concern. The closest thing they can feel to a positive emotion is a strong sense of grief when someone they knew dies that under normal circumstances, would have been a friend. That's it. And even then their only explanation for it is something like "He always gave me a fair shake" or something like that. Peterson got me interested in them from one of his lectures, so I decided to learn a bit about them. You have psychopath confused largely with sociopath.

But they do feel anger, rage, and envy quite strongly. They even seem to envy people who can feel emotions normally, and will try to bring them down. They're often politicians and CEOs and in other positions considered to be lofty, because they crave power. But they do anything and everything to blend in, and become very good at faking positive emotions. They're great actors, but none of it is real. Check this out:

Learn more about narcissism here: https://my.medcircle.com/44UkUFWWhat is the difference between a sociopath, a psychopath, and a narcissist? Here to tell us...
                      WH

Comment

• I find it fascinating two of the most prominent head cases are consoling each other.

Comment

Again, its a neurological disease, has zero to do with early life or upbringing. 1 in 100 men are born with it, 1 in 300 women. If you had this disease, you'd have zero concern that you'd hurt or kill someone that wouldn't deserve it. You wouldn't be capable of feeling that concern. The closest thing they can feel to a positive emotion is a strong sense of grief when someone they knew dies that under normal circumstances, would have been a friend. That's it. And even then their only explanation for it is something like "He always gave me a fair shake" or something like that. Peterson got me interested in them from one of his lectures, so I decided to learn a bit about them. You have psychopath confused largely with sociopath.

But they do feel anger, rage, and envy quite strongly. They even seem to envy people who can feel emotions normally, and will try to bring them down. They're often politicians and CEOs and in other positions considered to be lofty, because they crave power. But they do anything and everything to blend in, and become very good at faking positive emotions. They're great actors, but none of it is real. Check this out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dv8zJiggBs
                          My concern about hurting or killing somebody stems from the fact that if I'm in jail I won't have my dog by me, someone might steal some of my shit, I won't get any pussy, and my business would suffer causing me a great financial loss. I wouldn't have any remorse for doing something like that but it would cause an inconvenience. Personally I stopped trying to blend in because I found that it isn't necessary. Many of my clients are in positions like you're describing and we recognize one another right off the bat. One of my clients kids and wife call me their Dexter. I had to go watch the show to find out what they're talkin about. The upbringing has helped me cope with a destructive aspects of my personality.

Making blatant non objective statements the way you're doing it is like saying all lesbians are Democrats or all Negroes are criminals. Not everything fits into a particular box.

Edit, I guess I should have said that I'm really worried about hurting or killing someone and getting caught for doing so.
                          Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 03-21-2019, 02:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                            I find it fascinating two of the most prominent head cases are consoling each other.
                            You can make it three.....

Comment

• @SVO, your assumption that you would be the one doing the hurting or killing, rather than it being done to you, is a equally blatant non objective statement.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                                @SVO, your assumption that you would be the one doing the hurting or killing, rather than it being done to you, is a equally blatant non objective statement.

Well I have done both and I am a formidable opponent so my assumption will always be biased in that direction.

Comment

Working...
                                X