Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many states / countries? (Dumb Friday Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many states / countries? (Dumb Friday Thread)

Leah has lived her whole life in Texas (DFW, really), where I have lived all over. I assume a lot of you have lived the bulk of your life here, like her, but curious about how many have moved around a bit.

I have lived in 7 US states, and 3 countries (including the US). How about you?

Just Texas.

Comment

I've had residence in three countries, two of our states and one US territory.

I had to add pages to my last passport and still ran out over a year before expiration.
      Last edited by Denny; 05-08-2015, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Resident of the republic my entire life.

Comment

TX and CA .... couldn't wait to get back to Texas. I have moved 6 times (7 different houses) in the last 7 years.
          Originally posted by davbrucas
          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

I've lived in six different states.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
              TX and CA .... couldn't wait to get back to Texas. I have lived in 7 different residences in the last 7 years.
              I hurried back as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                I've had residence in three counties, two of our states and one US territory.

I had to add pages to my last passport and still ran out over a year before expiration.
                Counties? Who cares about counties?
                1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

TX, WA, UT (young child).

Tx is the best imo

Comment

6 States for me. Back and forth across the country nearly each time.

Comment

Two states, four countries.

Comment

I was born in HEB hospital. Never resided anywhere but Texas.

Visited a few other places, though.
                        When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                          TX and CA .... couldn't wait to get back to Texas. I have moved 6 times (7 different houses) in the last 7 years.
                          Fuck a bunch of that! I hate moving and am happy that next month I will have been in my house for 10 years. Depending on if Leah's son goes away to school, we may be looking to move in a couple years (he a Junior). Mine is already gone away to college, and that will leave us with just one kiddo at home.

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                          I hurried back as well.
                          I hear you both on that. I like to visit CA, and miss not living near my family out there, but I have no intentions of ever moving back. I hated living there (as an adult, anyhow). Have been in TX for the last 15 years now.
                          Last edited by Chili; 05-08-2015, 01:34 PM.

Comment

TX, CA, Japan, 2 places in Florida, the high seas, and Minnesota.
                            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by homealone View Post
                              6 States for me. Back and forth across the country nearly each time.
                              I lived in IN for a short time, but otherwise stayed West of the Mississippi. CA, OR, WA, CO, TX and a short time in MO (two different years).

Also Korea and Mexico.

I have lived in TX longer than any other place, at this point. 17 years cumulative (2 years in El Paso, 15 in DFW). And will be 40 in 2 weeks.

Comment

Working...
                              X