Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many states / countries? (Dumb Friday Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
    I was born in HEB hospital. Never resided anywhere but Texas.

Visited a few other places, though.
    Leah was born in Garland then moved to Keller when she was like 2. Which is where she still was when I met her.

My two living brothers have lived their entire life in SoCal, no further than about 80 miles from where they were born, aside from 2 years in WA in the late 70's. Oh, wait, one was in teh Army like me, and was in Korea for 2 years in the late 80's. Forgot about that.

It's just hard for me to imagine not having lived anywhere else.

Comment

3 States
      5 Provinces
      4 Countries
      Ded

Comment

1 foreign country and 5 different states (one twice with 2 years in between the move), in Texas the longest now.

Comment

CA, OK, TX. USA & Germany.

Hopefully, TX is where I stay.
          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
            Fuck a bunch of that! I hate moving and am happy that next month I will have been in my house for 10 years. Depending on if Leah's son goes away to school, we may be looking to move in a couple years (he a Junior). Mine is already gone away to college, and that will leave us with just one kiddo at home.

I hear you both on that. I like to visit CA, and miss not living near my family out there, but I have no intentions of ever moving back. I hated living there. Have been in TX for the last 15 years now.
            We hate it too, luckily the last few were corporate covered so we didn't lift a finger.
            Since the middle of '08 we did Dallas to Austin, back to Dallas, to SF 1st place, to SF 2nd place, back to Dallas, to different house in Dallas. I hope we're done.
            Originally posted by davbrucas
            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
              Counties? Who cares about counties?
              LOL fixed.

Comment

4 states
                3 countries

Comment

Washington and Texas.

Comment

Texas. Virginia. Tennessee. Kentucky. Florida. Kansas. And Germany twice

Comment

4 states, no foreign countries.
                      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Just Texas for me

Comment

3 states - Texas, Cali, and Oklahoma. 2 countries if you count blowing up shit in Iraq.

Comment

I've lived in 7 states...Texas, Florida, South Carolina, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Maine, and Minnesota. Started in FW and ended coming back home to FW 10 years ago.
                            01 red GT - 745whp/780wtq Whippled 4V and built 4R75W

Comment

No other countries, but I hope that changes.
                              Started CO, GA, NC, CO, TX, CO, TX, CO, and now back in Texas.

Comment

Tx, ca, mi

Comment

Working...
                                X