Making Caking - The Origin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making Caking - The Origin

For those of you who don't get the joke..

Originally posted by LINCOLN BOY
    Ok guy. Since there was a thread started about cakes. I want to say to dfw if any one is interested in cakes I lady makes cake wedding/ bday cakes. She can make a cake from coping from a picture. She has been making caking for years back in illion ' s. And decided she want to keep going and start in texas I will get some pic of cakes. No prices have been set for cake but will get a dfw discount for those that order. This is a side business and cake do take a long time to make. If any ? Pm. Thanks.

LOL I forgot how glorious that original post was.

Comment

we all know who the original OG making caking is

Comment

Wow.

Comment

I'm not sure which one of these clowns is worse, Lincolnboi or Gasser/Justin. I was going to throw in SOAP but he seems to have pulled his junk out of the cows ass, or at least went underground with it...
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
            I'm not sure which one of these clowns is worse, Lincolnboi or Gasser/Justin. I was going to throw in SOAP but he seems to have pulled his junk out of the cows ass, or at least went underground with it...
            They both remind me of the stringy shit on the side of a banana. It's completely harmless, and doesn't really hurt anything, but it also doesn't do anything to make the banana better and I could really just do without it. More of an annoyance than anything.

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
              we all know who the original OG making caking is
              who?

Comment

lincolnboy is awesome. He annoyed me at first, but he provides more entertainment than anything else these days. It is funny as hell to me. Though, he has improved drastically in posting coherent thoughts, and I miss his original posting style.
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                  lincolnboy is awesome. He annoyed me at first, but he provides more entertainment than anything else these days. It is funny as hell to me. Though, he has improved drastically in posting coherent thoughts, and I miss his original posting style.
                  Yep.

Comment

Lincolnboy for president!
                    Ded

Comment

Agreed.
                      Originally posted by davbrucas
                      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                        AND vice president!

I mean really, who the fuck would want either of those jobs?

Srsly doe, lincolnboy is entertaining
                        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                          Only if he steals a bunch of liquor from a bar hosting our Christmas party.

Comment

Well put..

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                              AND vice president!

I mean really, who the fuck would want either of those jobs?

Srsly doe, lincolnboy is entertaining
                              Presidential wheelchair ramp fingering for all!
                              Ded

Comment

Working...
                              X