• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ALLAN View Post
    backstory?

Comment

• Comment

• Squirrely is right, what a nutcase.

Comment

• I would cook the egg over easy and wipe up all the yolk with the bacon and bread. I'd make sure I ate it right in front of her at the table and then in her room after she cried away running.

Comment

• She has a point. Those animals are treated pretty badly. Counterpoint: bacon is delicious.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• I'd say she was nuttier than squirrel shit, but with her diet (squirrelkin? Wtf?) It sounds like she'd take it as a compliment as her shit is actual squirrel shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                She has a point. Those animals are treated pretty badly. Counterpoint: bacon is delicious.
                I was at a Texas Roadhouse a few months ago setting at the bar having a beer trying to figure out what to eat. A girl in the booth behind me started crying when here dad cut into a steak and it bled on the plate. He the started to complain to everyone that would listen about how his daughter is a vegan and he ordered his steak well done so she would not have to see it bleed. I immediately decided on the prime rib rare and sat at a visible angle. The waitress smiled and I noticed I didn't get charged for my beer.
                Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• Originally posted by silverhatch View Post
                  I was at a Texas Roadhouse a few months ago setting at the bar having a beer trying to figure out what to eat. A girl in the booth behind me started crying when here dad cut into a steak and it bled on the plate. He the started to complain to everyone that would listen about how his daughter is a vegan and he ordered his steak well done so she would not have to see it bleed. I immediately decided on the prime rib rare and sat at a visible angle. The waitress smiled and I noticed I didn't get charged for my beer.
                  Well done.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                    Well done.
                    no, he got it rare

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                      no, he got it rare
                      I would've done the same lol
                      "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                        no, he got it rare
                        It was congratulatory, not describing how he ordered his prime rib.

Comment

• Here's a novel idea: move out of your fucking parents house. Then you can be whatever kind of fruitcake you'd like to be. lmfao at PTSD.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                              backstory?
                              Farnborough International Airshow 2014..Airbus showing off the A350 and A380

Comment

• Originally posted by ALLAN View Post
                                Farnborough International Airshow 2014..Airbus showing off the A350 and A380
                                Ah. it looks like the takeoff and approaching plane are a lot closer than they should be.

Comment

Working...
                                X