Dodge/Viper Folks In DFW?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dodge/Viper Folks In DFW?

I have a 2004 viper that's having a computer/ecu issue... Not looking for self diagnosis, looking for a good shop.

Anybody know of somebody in the metro mess that's good with vipers?

SVO yearly sells his updated viper schematics to Chrysler. You should contact him.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
      SVO yearly sells his updated viper schematics to Chrysler. You should contact him.
      Hey thanks, nice to see you are useful as usual.

Comment

He is just sending you to the master. SVO also designed the viper in 1982. He did not want to unveil it too early.

CN

Comment

Originally posted by Treybiz View Post
          I have a 2004 viper that's having a computer/ecu issue... Not looking for self diagnosis, looking for a good shop.

Anybody know of somebody in the metro mess that's good with vipers?
          Have you considered a Dodge dealership?

Surely there are Dodge Viper forums you could ask the same question on?

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
            Have you considered a Dodge dealership?

Surely there are Dodge Viper forums you could ask the same question on?
            Dealer is an option but like most specialty cars there are people that know specific cars better than anything else hence why I asked.

I'm not a member of any viper forums or many other forums at all but I'm sure I'll end up there. This used to be a car board populated by car people with a few viper owners I believe.

Comment

21stcenturymusclecars used to know them well back in the day. I haven't been in that scene since 2008 so who knows ... might be worth a shot. RSI is a Viper viper specialty shop in Plano, also might be worth a shot.
              Originally posted by davbrucas
              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Stay away from RSI, there was an entire website dedicated to people that got screwed by them.I talked to Will once and he seems straight up but not what I've heard from customers of his.I would go to Calvo Motorsports but there in Austin. My GTS will be down there in a few weeks for some upgrade and a retune.

Comment

If it's stock just take it to a reputable dodge dealer
                  1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

I hear Hennessey in Houston will track test and break your car and streak parts off it for other cars for free diagnostic work!

Comment

Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
                      If it's stock just take it to a reputable dodge dealer
                      Don't go to dallas dodge

Comment

There is a guy in Frisco, BSP is his shops name. He did all the engine, suspension, and more work on my car. He specializes in Vipers and does work for a lot of big name ones around town. I would highly recommend giving him a call.

His name is Brandon (214) 755-5140

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

Trey, have you talked to Cliff? He could probably lead you in the right direction.

Now for the real question, when the hell did you get a viper?
                          --Marcus

Comment

5.85 dville has done some vipers. call him
                            2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
                              Don't go to dallas dodge
                              Can't say I've heard of a good dodge dealer around here. In all honesty I don't know of a single dealer service department that people would recommend. Just seems to be the norm now.

Comment

Working...
                              X