Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video footage of Albuquerque police officer Daniel Webster's murder released.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video footage of Albuquerque police officer Daniel Webster's murder released.

Police Bodycam Captures Fatal Shooting Of Officer Daniel Webster In Albuquerque! (*Warning* Graphic)
    Not a very good quality video but the officer could have used a little better judgement dealing with these animals.

A federal judge has ordered that an ex-convict arrested in the shooting of an Albuquerque police officer remain jailed pending trial. Attorney Marc Robert said the magistrate judge on Tuesday issued the detention ruling after hearing arguments about whether 34-year-old Davon Lymon should be released pending trial. Robert declined to comment further on the case. Lymon is charged with being a felon in illegal possession of a firearm, a charge filed against him Thursday. He was arrested several hours after Officer Daniel Webster was shot multiple times during a traffic stop. Advertisement Police say Webster pulled over Lymon when he spotted him on a stolen motorcycle. They say Lymon wasn't cooperating, and as Webster tried to handcuff him, six shots were fired. KOAT-TV At least two bullets hit Webster, one of which struck him in the face. Lymon was caught nearby with a handcuff on after an hours long manhunt near Eubank Boulevard and Central Avenue. According to court records, Lymon has a long and violent criminal history that includes voluntary manslaughter, aggravated battery, fraud and forgery. He may get up to 10 years in prison for the felon in possession of a firearm charge.
    Attached Files

what would you suggest?

Comment

Sad. I wish he would have just held back and waited for backup.

Comment

I'm no cop but I would have had them get off the bike and lay face down on the ground and wait for backup. But it's easy to critique this after the fact.

Comment

This has been a shit-show since the night it happened here. This city is crawling with scumbags and murderers. I wont step foot out of my house without a gun...and due to a recent uptick in home invasions I almost always have a gun beside me or in my hand pretty much at all times at home. The criminal justice system in this state (or criminal INjustice system here realistically) is a total complete joke. This place is a dream come true for felons..there is no punishment for 99% of the criminals here...hell...most of the time hardened multiple felons are released from custody within an hour or 2 for even the most severe arrests....felon in possession of a firearm while in commission of a crime, rape, attempted murder, aggravated assault, assaulting an officer, gang crimes..hell a couple months ago a multiple felon gang member was released on his own recognizance for aggravated kidnapping and torture of the victim. People outside of this city and state have no true understanding of how bad it COULD be...Dallas is an extremely safe city compared to this shit-hole.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
            This has been a shit-show since the night it happened here. This city is crawling with scumbags and murderers. I wont step foot out of my house without a gun...and due to a recent uptick in home invasions I almost always have a gun beside me or in my hand pretty much at all times at home. The criminal justice system in this state (or criminal INjustice system here realistically) is a total complete joke. This place is a dream come true for felons..there is no punishment for 99% of the criminals here...hell...most of the time hardened multiple felons are released from custody within an hour or 2 for even the most severe arrests....felon in possession of a firearm while in commission of a crime, rape, attempted murder, aggravated assault, assaulting an officer, gang crimes..hell a couple months ago a multiple felon gang member was released on his own recognizance for aggravated kidnapping and torture of the victim. People outside of this city and state have no true understanding of how bad it COULD be...Dallas is an extremely safe city compared to this shit-hole.
            Fuck a bunch of that. Small town living for the win!
            I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
              Serious question.

What keeps you there?

Comment

Miss Texas but, not the traffic and crooks

Comment

Originally posted by SBFORDTECH View Post
                  Serious question.

What keeps you there?
                  My job pays pretty good money and is extremely laid back. My manager is one cool mother fucker too. When they flew me in for the interview back in 2015 he drove me around the area and we got to talking about guns and he flat told me that he encouraged all of the employees to carry. If the job went away I would be on the road back to Texas within 72 hours.

Comment

Someone should have emptied a clip into that Fuckers head!

Comment

Alberquarque is a fucking shithole.
                      '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
                      '13 Dodge Cummins
                      '14 Rubicon X

Comment

Now see if they would have hanged that mother fucker in public a long time ago, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

I like that last line. He shot a cop in the face, but..

He may get up to 10 years in prison for the felon in possession of a firearm charge.
                        WH

Comment

Working...
                        X