Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who all here drives a jeep and did you lose one out at 360?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So who all here drives a jeep and did you lose one out at 360?

Lol, long story with this one and some sketchy info. Long story short though. Guy goes wheelin out at 360 at night, gets his jeep stuck on a bridge and has to leave it for the night. Next day a few parts have been stolen and he has help to get it off the bridge as when things turn for the worse the help bails out as the jeep is teetering on the edge. Guy can't get any more help as its private property and recovery vehicles cant make it out to where he is stuck. Vandals strip is clean and push it in the water, lol.

Last edited by inline 6; 11-22-2016, 09:24 AM.

My Jeep friends have been Wigging about this and I keep telling them this is what happens on the 360 trails if you leave your ride. Also that owner is a dumbass for trying that stunt.

Comment

Comment

like wtf was the owner thinking? He would have got 10 extra facebook likes omg.

Will insurance even cover something like this?

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
          My Jeep friends have been Wigging about this and I keep telling them this is what happens on the 360 trails if you leave your ride. Also that owner is a dumbass for trying that stunt.
          What f'n fun is that? I would never go because that place is like the "pinks" of offroading. Get stuck and lose your ride. There should be a reality show about that fucking place.

Comment

Originally posted by 03mustangdude View Post
            like wtf was the owner thinking? He would have got 10 extra facebook likes omg.

Will insurance even cover something like this?
            Like I said, some real sketchy info about it. Some say he was super wasted, I've heard his G/F stole it and ditched it like that because she was mad.... there is rumor of insurance scam and on and on and on.

Comment

I saw a couple of pics of that the other day but didn't realize it was local.

Comment

I would love to hear the truth on it. He is lucky it didn't fall off the bridge with him in it. It was sketchy last I saw it a decade ago.

Comment

Someone run the plate? I might know the owner

Comment

"Hold my beer, watch this!"

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                      Someone run the plate? I might know the owner
                      Facebook said....

Comment

I never knew there was an off-road equivalent to yellow belly

Comment

Cops should set up a sting, which also results in harsh beatings. Do this several times.
                          WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                            Cops should set up a sting, which also results in harsh beatings. Do this several times.
                            They have. I dont know about beatings, but there was rumor of them riding in on a train, stopping, blocking the exits, and writing everyone tickets and/or taking them to jail. This was back in the early 2k's when there was a ton of people out there drinking and lighting bonfires, etc.
                            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

If you owned that land could you go people hunting?

Comment

Working...
                              X