Swap meet, anyone go or going?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swap meet, anyone go or going?

Decatuswap meet today. I don’t want to drive all the way out there if it is a flop from the rainy weather. Anyone go or going today?

CN

Fuck no, I’m working but it’s usually a good swap meet. I could use some parts for my 63 F100
    Last edited by 4EyedTurd; 02-23-2019, 10:05 AM.

Comment

It was still good, though muddy. I took my 11yo boy and taught him how to talk and negotiate with people. He traded an old Tonka dump truck for something else he wanted. I was very proud how he handled himself and not shy negotiating. He came away with a few free things as did I. Good quality time we topped off with burgers afterward.

Comment

One of these years I'll make it out to this event. I'd have liked to trailered the '65 MGB that's in my garage out there with a For Sale sign on it.

Are there any other swap meets coming up soon?

Comment

Originally posted by slow84lx View Post
          One of these years I'll make it out to this event. I'd have liked to trailered the '65 MGB that's in my garage out there with a For Sale sign on it.

Are there any other swap meets coming up soon?
          Pate is in late April.
          The Greenville swap meet is pretty decent. It is coming up April 4-6th.

Comment

Traders Village, beginning March 29th.

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
              Traders Village, beginning March 29th.
              That one has really shrank over the years. I have not been in the past couple of years though.

Comment

Decatur and Pate are the good ones! Do they still have to one at Lone Star Park? It was not bad, but Pate and Decatur are the big ones. Haven’t been since moving away from the Fort Worth area a few years ago. Plus after selling all my old cars off, no reason to go! However I have been getting the fever again.

Comment

Working...
                X