State Fair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• State Fair

Anyone going this year? I might go out there this Sunday since the boyz don't play.

Has anyone gone yet that recommends food to try?

TIA
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

my wife is in love with the fried cookie dough.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

took Jr out there Monday. we just had turkey legs and dippin' dots. got there at 10am when it opened. left by 1:30pm and it was like salmon swimming upstream trying to get to the exit gate.

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
        Anyone going this year? I might go out there this Sunday since the boyz don't play.

Has anyone gone yet that recommends food to try?
        Fried Turkey dinner was delicious. I always stick with the basics, Jap/cheese corn dog from Fletchers, waffles with whipped cream and fresh strawberries and some Fajita nachos from Jacks. If I have have room, I might jack down an roasted elote.

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
        took Jr out there Monday. we just had turkey legs and dippin' dots. got there at 10am when it opened. left by 1:30pm and it was like salmon swimming upstream trying to get to the exit gate.
        I hear ya, I was like that on Sunday, got there at 9:30, was home by 2:00pm, it was a HOT muthufucka!
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

We're possibly going this Sunday. I tried the Thanksgiving dinner last year, it was pretty good. I haven't heard what's new this year though.

On another note, anyone plan on conceal carry? I did last year and when I discreetly advised the security lady before she wand'ed me, she yelled out "We have another one!" and sent me to a booth just inside the gate.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
            We're possibly going this Sunday. I tried the Thanksgiving dinner last year, it was pretty good. I haven't heard what's new this year though.

On another note, anyone plan on conceal carry? I did last year and when I discreetly advised the security lady before she wand'ed me, she yelled out "We have another one!" and sent me to a booth just inside the gate.
            I have been wand'd three years in a row, and they have an impeccable record of not finding my carry.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

You can conceal carry? I remember a sign saying no firearms allowed before I walked in on opening day this year.

Comment

Originally posted by A_A_G View Post
                You can conceal carry? I remember a sign saying no firearms allowed before I walked in on opening day this year.
                I don't believe you can open carry, but you can conceal carry. You have to let them know and they send you to a cop thats nearby to verify your CHL and then off you go.
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                  I have been wand'd three years in a row, and they have an impeccable record of not finding my carry.
                  Where do you carry it? In your shoe?

Originally posted by A_A_G View Post
                  yessir! Just let them know at the gates and they'll have you walk back to a tent. I don't recall what for, maybe to just verify your CHL.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                    I don't believe you can open carry, but you can conceal carry. You have to let them know and they send you to a cop thats nearby to verify your CHL and then off you go.
                    Yup, last time I went I showed my CHL to the wand person, they just waved me through to a cop standing 10 ft away. Showed him my CHL, and he said, "Have fun."

Comment

Where do you carry it? In your shoe?

yessir! Just let them know at the gates and they'll have you walk back to a tent. I don't recall what for, maybe to just verify your CHL.
                      Either on my hip or in my cargo shorts pocket.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                        Yup, last time I went I showed my CHL to the wand person, they just waved me through to a cop. Showed him my CHL, and he said, "Have fun."
                        That' what is was...the cop standing on the podium.

Comment

I will go when they bring those fucking statues back! Until then fuck dallas

Comment

I was there for Opening Day showing with the Mercury Cougar Club.

The Brisket Tacos were awesome.

Comment

Try the fried s'more! It was delicious. We went opening night for Maren Morris.

We are going back on Saturday to take the kiddo
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Working...
                              X