Idiots like this are going to kill the 2nd amendment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idiots like this are going to kill the 2nd amendment

Headline - Pennsylvania worshippers bring their AR-15s to church, prompting school to cancel classes

Oh hay guys lets all take our unloaded guns to church just to draw national attention to ourselves.

Why not? It’s just to show that guns don’t kill people. Idiots kill people

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I see no problem. They are a private organization and are not breaking any laws, yet we should comply with hysterical fuckwits who say things like:
      “I don’t need a freaking assault weapon to defend myself. Only thing they’re good for is killing. Period. That’s all that weapon is good for, mass killing. And you want to bless it? Shame on you.”
      Shame on you for being a whiny bitch and it's none of your business what they want to bless.

Comment

The way I read this story.

I'm a life long gun owner, experienced hunter and own a few black rifles myself. I'm all in for gathering with like minded individuals to show and use weapons while at gun shows, hunting or target practice, etc. It just seems a bit odd or lacking in common sense to draw such attention (posing for multi-photos, commenting for news stories, etc) if you are carrying a weapon for safety or mental well-being its my belief you shouldn't be waving it around so visible and instead have it split minute ready as its intended purpose to stop or prevent a threat.

The way I read this story is obviously a difference of opinion and I posted it to start a discussion on the forum.

The original news story showed a photo of a group of men wearing pink smocks and shoulder carrying rifles = I need to draw attention to my message - look at me!! I use unarmed guns to get noticed.

"Attendants carefully placed a zip tie into the receiver magazine well of each weapon to assure that a clip could not be loaded." = Why even carry a weapon for protection if it takes multiple steps of time just to prepare it for use?

"Wednesday's gathering prompted a nearby elementary school to cancel classes for the day." = Not thinking mass hysteria but your religious event is interrupting common normal everyday processes.

"The ceremony's official name was the Cosmic True Parents of Heaven, Earth and Humanity Cheon Il Guk Book of Life Registration Blessing. It was part of the church's weeklong 'Festival of Grace,' = Yeah, that's not going to raise anyone suspicion. That title makes a lot of common sense?

"Within the past year, Moon incorporated the new belief about the AR-15 into the church's teaching." = Because black weapons draw media attention to my message of being a nut case.

I'm not suggesting the church needs to be invaded like David Koresh in WACO but they are surely drawing future surveillance scrutiny with these shennanigans.

Comment

Originally posted by Fourx4Brad View Post
          It just seems a bit odd or lacking in common sense to draw such attention (posing for multi-photos, commenting for news stories, etc) if you are carrying a weapon for safety or mental well-being its my belief you shouldn't be waving it around so visible and instead have it split minute ready as its intended purpose to stop or prevent a threat.
          Are they "waving it around" in a public place? No attention was drawn to them until this latest shit storm of insanity. Key question is, are they breaking the law or is it just a bunch of milquetoast faggots terrified of their own shadow doing the complaining? From what I have seen they are doing this ritual thing in their own private establishment. That means it's none of yours or anyone elses business. Guaranteed I'd rather have any one of those individuals on my side than a liberal if SHTF.

Where can I get one of these???

Comment

Originally posted by Fourx4Brad View Post
            "Wednesday's gathering prompted a nearby elementary school to cancel classes for the day." = Not thinking mass hysteria but your religious event is interrupting common normal everyday processes.
            Right here is a problem. Are they hurting anyone, breaking any laws or threatening anyone?

I know religious events that killed thousands...9/11 and so on. No one gives a fuck about those anymore and everyone wants to cry about guns.
            Originally posted by MR EDD
            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Open carry of rifles in PA is legal. Im not seeing the problem.

Comment

We heard this same argument against the TX open carry folks. Didn't kill it then. It's the Charlie Rangel gavel banging yay may oral vote types that kill the Constitution, not guys parading around with AR15s.

Comment

I remember leftists everywhere were screaming "It'll be the wild west all over again! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                    We heard this same argument against the TX open carry folks. Didn't kill it then. It's the Charlie Rangel gavel banging yay may oral vote types that kill the Constitution, not guys parading around with AR15s.
                    Nor did it seem to hurt open carry from passing..

Comment

To this day I still never see anyone open carrying... Nor has it caused any problems I'm aware of.
                      Originally posted by stevo
                      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

I always get a good feeling and sense of freedom when I see someone open carrying.

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                          To this day I still never see anyone open carrying... Nor has it caused any problems I'm aware of.
                          I saw one for the very first time yesterday in the tough hood of Allen () at the Freds Downtown Philly Cheese steak, he was about 21 or so. The gun was bigger than his short stubby ass, didn't bother me. He did act like he was a bad ass though. I kept my eye on him in case I had to Doc Holiday his young ass...
                          Originally posted by Silverback
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I switched to an outside waistband holster and just stopped trying to conceal, while still covering it with a work shirt or jacket.

Feels good not worrying about it, it's been better on my back too. Since I changed to owb, only one guy let me know he saw it, and he just gave me a Texan nod.

Comment

I still have yet to open carry myself. Not because of the concern of people noticing. Just cause I’m not comfortable with is yet nor is my wife. I conceal when we go to public places that I can carry. It’s a great sense of safety. People are idiots, people are crazy and unpredictable. You never know. But thank god for my ability to do so now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X