Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855;1684902[B
    ]They have already been getting murdered for the past 20 years.[/B]

SA became a shit hole within a few years after the end of apartheid. Just imagine an entire nation becoming Detroit without the white tax base to bleed dry and keep it propped up.
    Yes but that doesn't make international news. Civil Wars usually do.
    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
      Just imagine an entire nation becoming Detroit without the white tax base to bleed dry and keep it propped up.
      Somalia comes to mind.

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
        My friends parents own a few "farms" over in South Africa. They have already been forced to sell their first 25,000 acre ranch about 2 years ago. They are in the process of being forced to sell the 2nd. I hope to God the sale went through before this switch to stealing it goes through.
        The writing has been on the way for some time with this. I'd be packing my shit and hitting the road.

There is no way to predict the outcome of this, but being outnumbered 10:1, I'd be looking for a fast way out of the country.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
          Somalia comes to mind.
          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
            The writing has been on the way for some time with this. I'd be packing my shit and hitting the road.

There is no way to predict the outcome of this, but being outnumbered 10:1, I'd be looking for a fast way out of the country.
            My friends just moved back last year in August. THey have a lot of family born and raised there. Most own other businesses (grocery stores, gas station, etc) so they wont be going anywhere.

Comment

Working...
            X