Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 Car and Stabbing ATTACK ON LONDON BRIDGE - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Car and Stabbing ATTACK ON LONDON BRIDGE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Politicians won't do anything as long as they keep getting money from the governments that breed and export these animals.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
      The citizens of UK need to stop waiting on the government to do something and take matters into their own hands. Fight back instead of being sitting ducks.
      But remember...they can't own guns, knives, or anything to defend themselves with. The people in the bars were throwing chairs, silverware, glasses, plates, and tables at the attackers to protect themselves. Europe has for the most part fallen. Thank the EU and the globalist agenda for that. At this point we still have a fighting chance here as long as we have our 2nd amendment and our weapons...but I expect it won't be long before attacks like this will start happening here since Obama allowed so many of these "peaceful women and children" to flood into our country and vanish into the population. The coastal cities on the East and West coast where guns are for the most part banned...I suspect that's where the attacks will start.

Comment

remember bill clinton's " new world order " here it is.
        islam was nothing here until we got Mohammad Ali . then it became a fashion statement .

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
          kind of shitty for it to have been recorded in the first place, and i am wondering why someone didnt encourage him not to be so dis-sensitive?
          Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
          You don't want people to see the reality that is Islam? Why is that? This should be played continuously on every news station until you and everyone like you is actually "woke" as you like to put it.
          I do not find recording this to be in bad taste any more than police officers being videoed violating the rights of African Americans here in the U.S. If it's truth, get it out there for the public to see.

Comment

dis-sensitive
            I'm not familiar with this hyphenated word. Is the intended meaning, insensitive?

Comment

Imam Tawhidi dropping truth bombs on Theresa May

Last edited by sc281; 06-04-2017, 10:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
                I'm not familiar with this hyphenated word. Is the intended meaning, insensitive?
                don't ever question the rugged individualism of a literary scholar!

Comment

Can't reason with someone that is willing to kill themselves for their cause.

As Al said, a shitload more people will have to die. Taking out 1-50 at a time won't do it either. I'm talking thousands, tens of thousands.

Comment

A cab driver said that the woman had managed to block the door 'for a few seconds' giving people inside the restaurant the opportunity to escape through a back door as terrorists tried to enter

London terror attack: Woman 'saved 20 lives' by barricading door of restaurant as terrorists tried to enter

Comment

You will notice i tend take full advantage of my literary license. i present that word to you to take as you will.

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

You will notice i tend take full advantage of my literary license. i present that word to you to take as you will.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artistic_license
                        So... yes, then? Its not poetry, or are you saying you had no exact meaning intended?

Comment

So... yes, then? Its not poetry, or are you saying you had no exact meaning intended?
                          The art of talking without saying anything...

Is he going into politics?

Comment

Well, he is full of shit, and a waste of O2.
                            sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                            17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                            13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                            86 SVO - Sold
                            '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                            01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                            65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Working...
                            X