No announcement yet.

I'll give Trump this..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Says thje chump who has had every project hauled off because he cant finish anything in life .

triggered

Comment

Comment

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

LOL at a fakenews fucktard all in a tizzy and instructing anyone when living in auntie's house with a weed patch containing a multi-colored shitbox that hasn't moved since Hurricane Bonnie. I just realized, fakenews fucktard is all stuck with alimony and child support for a long time. Momma paying that one so you can continue working on some other clapped out rolling outhouse so you can attempt to stay relevant? Whatever it is you are doing, it's not working. Try a different approach.

Comment

you make it too easy Brian

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

How much is alimony and child support setting your momma back?

Comment

no alimony. much like you i married up, and she was the bread winner

luckily i dont work in a call center though, so child support isnt hurting me.
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

That I believe because momma's money teet is right there for you to latch onto. About the only reason you've been able to stay above water. Sad!

Comment

yes joe dirt. it is very sad that my parents were more successful than you and i combined.
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

I'm thinking your ex lawyered up and fucked you dry, for what little you had, and your only bane of existence is that money teet. SAD!

Comment

The Trump-y replies are cracking me up

Comment

I'm thinking the boy did Christina again, ex found out and fakenews tried to keep the screen name alive by claiming "... wasn't me..." Good job, fucktard.

Comment

Comment

Ill be hitler!
                              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                                yes joe dirt. it is very sad that my parents were more successful than you and i combined.
                                , I'm guessing that's why you were such a big disappointment to them..

Comment

Working...
                                X