Please go apeshit on this number

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please go apeshit on this number

My son has been stranded near Burleson since 5:30. He called roadside assistance who promised to send someone out and it would be about an hour.

Fast forward to 9:55,hes still there, no call. I call the number for an update, they give me some story about the last call having a lot of issues and holding him up, but that he's on his way and should be there in about 20 minutes.

Five minutes later, my son is told he is outside of their contract area and it will be at least 2 more hours.

I call back and talk to the supervisor and asked why they didn't tell me that when I spoke to them and asked for his name. He asked me what my name was, which I don't think was appropriate, but I gave him my first name. Then I ask what his company's name is, he kept asking me for my name and address. I asked him again who he works for and he says this, "Why? What are you going to do? Call BBB?" And I say, "You have no idea what I can do" and think - challenge accepted. Then he laughs and laughs then said, "How about this? Then proceeded to hang up on me.

TLR, my son called roadside assistance at 5pm, they said to give them about an hour. At 10pm, I called to get an update and we find out they were never going and that it would be at least 2 more hours.

Unleash hell... 682235-six-two-two-seven
    Last edited by Chili; 02-02-2018, 03:52 PM. Reason: making the number unsearchable
    Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
    Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
    Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
    You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

I just called and told them I was going to slit their fucking throat.lol!

Comment

If your roadside is through AAA I'ld recommend dropping it and seeing what your insurance company provides.

Ex I have USAA and the roadside was an extra $1 a month, and their service has been able to get a service out when AAA said the didn't have service available in area

Comment

Honestly, they use all local services, everyone else uses. I know our wrecker service had us on priority and if one truck was tied up the road side had to wait. I had to call them one night and tell them to come help this guy straddling two lanes off of a storage entrance. I told them we would understand if they were a little slower getting a pull if we needed it. Then, once, and only once, I had just got finished telling a kid he would be waiting a while and the damn wrecker pulled up. Hit or miss.
        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

As @John -- '02 HAWK posted, was this through AAA Texas?

Comment

No, not through AAA.
            Attached Files
            Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
            Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
            Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
            You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

I think this guy just posted an ad for a really cheap set of 24" wheels on craigslist.

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                I think this guy just posted an ad for a really cheap set of 24" wheels on craigslist.
                Yep, probably trying to sell everything to lower the cost of his move, which he has recently asked for quotes on as well.

Comment

Originally posted by cannon88 View Post
                  yep, probably trying to sell everything to lower the cost of his move, which he has recently asked for quotes on as well.
                  wonderful.

Comment

This is who owns their domain and apparently several other affiliated businesses.

Registrant Contact
                    Name: matt dagenais
                    Organization: auto help alliance

His phone number and home address are publicly available through the icann database.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
                      No, not through AAA.
                      I was wondering that only because the two times I've used the AAA contract towing service (Armada) locally for a d.o.a. sn-95 they responded immediately and were onsite within about 30 minutes.

Comment

I live in Burleson and didn't have a thing to do yesterday at 5:30

Comment

So you don't post here in forever and want a favor?

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                            That's what I was thinking last night, but I was drinking.... and didn't want to get banned.... again.

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                              I was about to say, who is this?

lol.
                              Originally posted by Silverback
                              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                              X