Who's all going to good guys?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
    Never mind, something let go. Waiting on a tow.

Comment

There’s supposed to be a cool 59 biscayne wagon there I’d like to see but I’m working.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
        THis time nothing. Just cruising with the flow of traffic. Had some slight driveline vibrations, then metal clanging around, then dead. Won’t turn over.

Comment

Had some slight driveline vibrations, then metal clanging around, then dead. Won’t turn over.
          Well that sucks...
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

The crock pot drained the battery in homalone’s 62 Wagon, can anyone jumpstart it?

Comment

Heading out there in the morning
              WRX

Comment

Dang, sorry the kitty is hurt, Clayton. Keep us posted.

Wish I was going but I have to work on my Toyota daily driver. Think I got some bad gas or something. Good times.

Comment

Did I read it right? $20 admission?
                  1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
                    Did I read it right? $20 admission?
                    ...but its not about the money...

Comment

Decent showing yesterday. I always enjoy the protouring builds and autocross far more than the old farts who park their 80’s rods and just chill in chairs. I never understood building a car or in these days more likely have a car built that you know little about and never drive.
                      1965 Ford Falcon Pro-Touring Project
                      TCI F/R Suspension, 3V-4.6 & TR3560, LT III Wheels

sigpic
                      Work In Progress

Comment

as long as their check clears i'll build whatever they want.

Comment

Originally posted by lowfast View Post
                          Decent showing yesterday. I always enjoy the protouring builds and autocross far more than the old farts who park their 80’s rods and just chill in chairs. I never understood building a car or in these days more likely have a car built that you know little about and never drive.
                          Gives them something to do on the weekends.

Comment

The crock pot drained the battery in homalone’s 62 Wagon, can anyone jumpstart it?
                            lucky for you guys that high dollar show truck was there to give you a jump.

Comment

I can't even begin to say how great this weekend was.
                              I used a vacation day to go Friday. It was pretty dang windy but not to hot. I met my Dad there with his 65 coupe. The ranger caught a lot of heat from the crusty old timers, but also received a lot of love. Had several people ask to get my contact info because they wanted to turbo swap their ranger. I heard a lot of "I used to have a ..." stories about Turbo Coupes, and what not (no SVO stories oddly). I also caught hell from a few electricians lol. (wiring is next on my to do list)
                              Saturday brought great friggen weather, and a lot more people looking at the truck. I heard everything from That shouldn't be here, and "that's interesting (sarcasm)" to "thanks for bringing something different". Though my favorite comment was from Homalone, "I looked under your hood, It looks like my scrap wire bin". lol
                              Speaking of that I did meet a few dfwmustangs, and that was real fun. I drank their beer Friday, they drank my beer Saturday. Life was good. Then there was today. Windy cold, and windy. We decided to leave the truck at home today and take the Mustangs. We thrashed most of the night to get them clean, (both are daily drivers and do 30-40 miles a day every day) We finished cleaning them this morning at the track. The plan was to park the two newer cars on either side of my Dad's 65 and just hang out. But a judge came by and told my wife, "you need to move your car... (long pause)... t the winners circle." lol. She was so giddy. So we hung out till the end so she could roll through the awards program and get her plaque. We are home now, and she's spent most the afternoon asking what we should do to the car next so she can win again. The hook is set. If all goes well we will be bringing the Buick to the fall show. I'll either take it there with a for sale sign or have fallen back in love with it.

oh, and the kid was not amused with getting up early on a weekend for a car show in the cold, plus the time change. lol she did perk up when her mom won something.

would do again.

Comment

Despite a dead car (don't know why yet) had a good time, attendance was good on Saturday, so maybe this show isn't dead yet. Was good to meet you 4Bangen, I like that little Ranger of yours.

Plus I found out Good Guys members can purchase tickets at the registration area for $5 off regular price. That will come in handy for future shows.

Comment

Working...
                                X