3RD package bomb in Austin this month

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3RD package bomb in Austin this month

Austin package explosions leave teen dead, women hurt after three blasts in 2 weeks

A teenager was killed and at least two women were seriously hurt after a pair of explosions rocked homes in Austin on Monday — just two weeks after a separate blast which authorities said is believed to be linked to both of Monday's incidents.

ban packages? Probably one of those fucking hipster queers it is Austin you know.
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

If this is the next unabomber type criminal, it should be a lot easier to figure out than it was back in the 80’s. A lot more people have surveillance cameras at home, and all freight companies are a whole lot more sophisticated.

Comment

...sucks, but this is the point a lot of folks are trying to make. People are just nuts these days and want to hurt/kill others. Guess it has been that way for quite awhile, but the media loves to glorify them.
        Originally posted by MR EDD
        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Wait until they figure out these packages are being delivered by drones....

Comment

Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
            Wait until they figure out these packages are being delivered by drones....
            They are calling it a hate crime from what I heard on the radio this morning, but I wonder what they will call if they find out if hes not white. I hate media, how can you call it a hate crime if you don't know who the suspect is?

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
              They are calling it a hate crime from what I heard on the radio this morning, but I wonder what they will call if they find out if hes not white. I hate media, how can you call it a hate crime if you don't know who the suspect is?
              Aren't most crimes of this nature typically hateful?
              G'Day Mate

Comment

Media are playing the odds as they always do, with no apologies.

Comment

Well, they have to be semi smart to rig up something like this so they just assume he is white.

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
                    ban packages? Probably one of those fucking hipster queers it is Austin you know.
                    I think those clowns would go after Alex Jones or one of his employees if they were to blame.

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                      Well, they have to be semi smart to rig up something like this so they just assume he is white.
                      Or it is just a kid making clocks....

Comment

Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
                        Or it is just a kid making clocks....
                        If so this time the clockboy won't be invited to the WH and celebrated as a poor little innocent victim of islamophobia.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                          Aren't most crimes of this nature typically hateful?
                          This is seriously my thought.

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
                            No, just ban the assault packages.

Comment

Any idea what kind of bombs these are? More specifically, how are they detonated? Is it by movement, remote, or just made of some unstable materials that explodes at any given time?

Comment

Working...
                              X