Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
    I dont know what that means, but I guess I just looked right over his post
    Something tells me it's a reference to the starting tree in a drag race... you know, being first off the line and all.

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
      Life’s been pretty nuts lately, I’ve done a pretty shit job keeping up with all you fucks so here goes;

Started 2020 off with a no notice deployment, spent a couple months in Kuwait(ASS) pushed into Iraq, then got stuck in Kuwait coming back due to Covid.

Dad went to rehab for alcohol, it was starting to get pretty bad.

Had a 2 week quarantine after the 5 month deployment which leads us to

Baby #1 is due in February, still don’t know how the fuck I’m gonna raise a girl. Everything is going well with the pregnancy as far as baby’s health. The wife had been sick pretty much the whole time.

Dad got out and relapsed pretty hard. So my mom went, also for alcohol. She got clean, but going back to live with mr dad she is drinking again.

My dad went back. Hopefully they get their shit figured out.

But I get to deuce outta that situation as I’m going to SFAS in a couple days. So I get 21 days off of that

Shameless plug, if y’all have any baby shit you don’t need, or if you feel like helpin out on this baby registry here it is http://www.amazon.com/baby-reg/kerry.../23QOP7FAW6XU6
      Every little bit helps

Hopefully I can make it back this Christmas to see some of y’all
      A girl had sex with you?!

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
        I feel guilty a lot. My two sisters are still in Texas. Being in NC I’m removed from a lot of it. The younger one which is still in HS refuses to live there if he is drinking, so she has been living with the other sister.

It got really bad last year, he and my mom got in a fight, he ran upstairs, shit his door and cranked a round off through the ceiling.

My mom refused to buy him alcohol a while later, so he walked to the store and ended up getting arrested for public intox.

Before rehab last time he seemed like he wanted to get help. But ended up right back where he was. I want him to meet my kid so badly, I remember who he was before the alcohol. Just want that dude back.
        That guilt can be toxic as hell for you mentally and it’s not baggage worth carrying.
        My mother has been on a similar trajectory for the last 15 years and I finally had to just cut all ties in 2017.

Comment

Well, shit. I didn’t know you needed stuff, but I should have asked. After several garage sales, we finally just took a bunch of stuff that didn’t sell and gave it to a charity/resale type place. I’ll make sure we don’t do that again without checking with you first. We do have a kickass infant car seat/base with extra base that we could make you a good deal on. Might not make sense with shipping, though. It’s pretty heavy.

Anyway, congrats again, and good luck with everything. Having a little girl is going to rock your world, in a good way.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
            Well, shit. I didn’t know you needed stuff, but I should have asked. After several garage sales, we finally just took a bunch of stuff that didn’t sell and gave it to a charity/resale type place. I’ll make sure we don’t do that again without checking with you first. We do have a kickass infant car seat/base with extra base that we could make you a good deal on. Might not make sense with shipping, though. It’s pretty heavy.

Anyway, congrats again, and good luck with everything. Having a little girl is going to rock your world, in a good way.
            I'd just like to throw this out there:
            I think we might have only met once or twice in passing (I dropped in on one of your infamous house parties back in the day with some of the old schoolers - and you had the handle of Crown in your hand, as expected), but you seem to be a genuinely fucking great dude. I see all the pics on FB of mutual friends coming to visit you out in CO, you're a positive viewpoint here, never name calling, never getting in the weeds (politics, social shit, etc)... I cant think of one time you've been a dick to anyone. No real point here other than thanks for offering Ben all that stuff in the future. Keep being awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
              I think we might have only met once or twice in passing (I dropped in on one of your infamous house parties back in the day with some of the old schoolers - and you had the handle of Crown in your hand, as expected), but you seem to be a genuinely fucking great dude. I see all the pics on FB of mutual friends coming to visit you out in CO, you're a positive viewpoint here, never name calling, never getting in the weeds (politics, social shit, etc)... I cant think of one time you've been a dick to anyone. No real point here other than thanks for offering Ben all that stuff in the future. Keep being awesome.
              Hey, thanks man! The feeling is mutual, for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                Something tells me it's a reference to the starting tree in a drag race... you know, being first off the line and all.
                Drag racing is for pussies.

Comment

SFAS didn’t work out this time. I got a 6 month return date and I plan on going back
                  Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                  It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Brush it off dude, everything happens for a reason, I missed selection for SERE and was bummed about it but ended up doing a lot of other stuff I wouldn’t have been able to do as SERE.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                      Now I'm the asshole.
                      Now?
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                        Jared is fucking awesome, and a hell of a poet!

Comment

Working...
                        X