No announcement yet.

Official Netflix streaming thread! Post up your picks and new stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5th season of the League is up, as are all 7 seasons of Californication, which I highly recommend.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
      5th season of the League is up, as are all 7 seasons of Californication, which I highly recommend.
      Sounds like I'm finally gonna get to watch Californication.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
        5th season of the League is up, as are all 7 seasons of Californication, which I highly recommend.
        So irritating that they already have the 7th season of Californication up, which ended around a month ago; yet they still don't have season 6 of SOA up, and the new season starts next week.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
          So irritating that they already have the 7th season of Californication up, which ended around a month ago; yet they still don't have season 6 of SOA up, and the new season starts next week.
          fucking first world problems

Comment

• Haven't read the other repies so I'm not sure if it's already been mentioned but the "From Dusk till Dawn" series is pretty entertaining. The only part that I don't get is that they say "shit" and other curse words, it's super violent, they show titties (in one episode), but they never drop the "fuck" bomb.
            "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• ^^ My wife just watched the series, is it 1 season only?
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                ^^ My wife just watched the series, is it 1 season only?
                So far.
                "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• so they purchased a second season?

edit: yes they did, so it isn't going to be a one and done.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Varsity Blues
                    Slingblade
                    Bloodsport
                    2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

• The League, season 5 is now up. Seriously one of the funniest shows I've ever watched.
                      Detailing is an Obsession!!

1996 MYSTIC Cobra #405 of 2000

Fox Coupe "Calypso Killer"

Comment

• I watched Somm last night, a documentary about a group of guys taking the master sommelier test. I really liked Blood into Wine when it was up and this takes that a step further, albeit without Maynard obviously.

I'm far from being a wine snob but found it amazing that there are people like Fred Dame who can just smell a glass of wine and tell you exactly where it came from and what year it was produced.

Comment

• The Tick is up!

Comment

• Comment

• Tar Creek- documentary about Picher,OK

Comment

• No love for The Tick? You bastards. Watched all 9 episodes. Admittedly if the series had run longer I probably wouldn't have kept going, but 9 was just about right..

Comment

Working...
                                X