Dallas officer kills man after mistaking his apartment for her own

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
    Prob thought she was breaking in got aggressive she got scared end of story. She prob screwed now working double shifts tired as hell not worth it. You actually are like a drunk when your tired like that
    Your not joking. I had to stay awake for about 90 hours under very stressful circumstances and was hallucinating towards the end. Had I not been in actual "Can run a marathon" shape I would not have made it.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
      This pic is already proven to be fake. That's not the officer.
      Correct
      "PSH!!!"

Comment

I have a feeling that photo was posted to protect her family.. they’re getting a lot of backlash I heard from the grapevine
        "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
          I have a feeling that photo was posted to protect her family.. they’re getting a lot of backlash I heard from the grapevine
          Protect her family from whom? I don't believe the man killed has family here in the states.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Social media vigilantes, of course.

Comment

A close friend of mine is a Dallas PD office and he said they're getting credible threats of another "July 7th massacre" and all sorts of protests being planned. I don't know anything extra about the incident but he said it's very stressful for the entire Dallas PD right now. They all pay the price when there's a mistake by one of their officers.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                Social media vigilantes, of course.
                Correct.
                "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                  WTF does her being a police officer have anything to do with this beyond making the headline politicized? All that happened was a person walked into the wrong apartment, was confused and then frightened by the tenant of said apartment, and then shot them. Being a police officer has nothing to do with the incident. There are a ton of people who carry and aren't LEO. Drop all the BS training, responsibility, etc. Each and every person who carries a gun has the exact same responsibility as the LEO did here. Oh, and I agree there should be a capital charge.
                  She should get the needle for it?
                  ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                    She should get the needle for it?
                    DAMN straight, she killed an innocent man in his own home and it wasn't an honest mistake that was made while carrying out her duties as a peace officer.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                      DAMN straight, she killed an innocent man in his own home and it wasn't an honest mistake that was made while carrying out her duties as a peace officer.
                      You sure do take ethical positions when it's convenient.

Comment

Are you now elevating yourself to the role of master multitasker who can singlehandedly perform the duties of the Texas Rangers and the Dallas County Courts? As someone who wasn’t actually there at the scene and who is likely not a family member of the victim, you seem to be extremely willing to ignore the basic concept of “innocent until proven guilty” for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                          You sure do take ethical positions when it's convenient.
                          I believe in holding government workers to the highest standards and I have my own extremely rigid morals standards; you simply don't understand them because they differ from yours.

This woman is a sworn peace officer and she murdered a man in his own home for no reason that any logical person could make sense of. There are no mitigating factors to consider. She completely failed the public trust and if the crazy's go off over this her incompetence could cause the deaths of other fellow officers.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                            Are you now elevating yourself to the role of master multitasker who can singlehandedly perform the duties of the Texas Rangers and the Dallas County Courts? As someone who wasn’t actually there at the scene and who is likely not a family member of the victim, you seem to be extremely willing to ignore the basic concept of “innocent until proven guilty” for some reason.
                            Not at all. DPD nor the officer is claiming that she did not kill the man and from what can be seen there is nothing for the defense to bring up in her favor except that she may have been sleep deprived but that is like a drunk saying that he did not mean to run a school bus full of kids off of a cliff. There have been truck drivers sent to prison for killing people in traffic accidents where the cause was the truck driver falling asleep due to fatigue. In this case she deliberately pulled the trigger while in uniform but off the clock. I am for manslaughter if she did not enter the mans home. If she was in his home when she pulled the trigger I am all for killing her after finding her guilty. Just imagine how any other woman would be charged in a case like this and then kick it up one level since she was a peace officer who betrayed her posistion the same way they enhance a charge for a felon.

Edit: I am pretty confident that they will find something in her blood IF the DPD hasn't already doctored the evidence.

Edit II: I am also a Dallas County resident who sits on juries.
                            Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 09-09-2018, 03:51 PM.

Comment

I believe in holding government workers to the highest standards and I have my own extremely rigid morals standards; you simply don't understand them because they differ from yours.

This woman is a sworn peace officer and she murdered a man in his own home for no reason that any logical person could make sense of. There are no mitigating factors to consider. She completely failed the public trust and if the crazy's go off over this her incompetence could cause the deaths of other fellow officers.
                              I bet she'd be your best friend if she had been using her police powers to fence stolen goods and had some ill gotten gains for you to sit on while she was in the pokey.

Comment

Your not joking. I had to stay awake for about 90 hours under very stressful circumstances and was hallucinating towards the end. Had I not been in actual "Can run a marathon" shape I would not have made it.
                                I’ve been a class 8 driver for 14 yrs. There is a point where your brain cannot make even the smallest decisions correctly. Mistakes happen and it can’t happen with vehicles that size. I’ve learned just to take the smaller check and stay safe. Not worth it to me. Officers also work crazy long shifts and they make bad decisions too. This is probably one of them. All the protesters need to stay away let jurors decide this and stfu. Not their business it’s that of a court
                                Last edited by Captain Crawfish; 09-09-2018, 04:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X