• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought this today.. it’s got some serious power.. more than I’ll ever need
    1100 foot pounds break away
    700 foot pounds forward

"PSH!!!"

Comment

I also picked up the DeWalt 20v drill/impact combo and love it. I used the impact to disassemble a carport and to drive construction screws while replacing rotted out 2x6's on a sub floor and then to screw hardiboard to the subfloor and it worked flawlessly. I also bought the Dewalt cordless circular saw. The smaller batteries couldn't keep up so I had to buy one of the larger batteries for it but it has proven worthwhile too.

Previous set I had was a DeWalt 18v drill/flashlight set that worked fine. I've had them for several years with countless battery recharges. The motor in the drill died about a year ago, found a replacement online and has worked great till the batteries died. I didn't really see the benefit of buying replacement batteries when the combo kits are fairly cheap. I saw the other day that home depot sells an adaptor to fit the 20v batteries in 18v tools.

Comment

I have a bunch of milwaukee m12 stuff, ratchet, drill, 1/4 impact and a little reciprocating saw (that is awesome to have on hand in the shop) and a IR 20v cordless 1/2" impact. It's a beast.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I need to pick up one of those impacts!
          Originally posted by Leah
          Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
            Bought this today.. it’s got some serious power.. more than I’ll ever need
            1100 foot pounds break away
            700 foot pounds forward.
            Man that sure is nice.

I stopped buying expensive tools that just sit in my toolbox and that I use semi annually. I bought the Northern 1/2 impact w/ battery and charger for a about a hundo, works great and I haven't used it since last December, haha!
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
              Man that sure is nice.

I stopped buying expensive tools that just sit in my toolbox and that I use semi annually. I bought the Northern 1/2 impact w/ battery and charger for a about a hundo, works great and I haven't used it since last December, haha!
              I bet your hands are nice and soft too

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                Man that sure is nice.

Thanks man! I bought it on offer up for way less than retail. I already had several makita batteries and my wife’s truck needs upper control arms that’s how I justified buying it lol.. and it’s a good option to change a tire in the driveway without plugging in the compressor etc.. my makita vacuum has turned into our primary house vacuum since we have only hard floors and rugs
                "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                  I bet your hands are nice and soft too
                  Wouldn’t you like to know.
                  Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                  I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                  Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                  Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                  dont downshift!!
                  Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Couldn’t resist a new portable charger.. only $20
                    "PSH!!!"

Comment

Bought the Dewalt 20V today. Lowes had a deal, you buy the drill and driver combo, you get your choice of a free tool (I picked the grinder)..

Comment

Love that app.

Comment

Which milwaukee impact? For the lug nutz. Anybody got experience with em? My ryobi used to be cool but now it sucks. Maybe it was half worn out, when I bought it used.
                          WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                            Which milwaukee impact? For the lug nutz. Anybody got experience with em? My ryobi used to be cool but now it sucks. Maybe it was half worn out, when I bought it used.

It’s got some serious power 1400lbs break away
                            "PSH!!!"

Comment

Honestly if I had both battery sets, I would’ve gotten the Milwaukee over pretty much all of the others.
                              "PSH!!!"

Comment

Working...
                              X