No announcement yet.

Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you can convince a jury of that in Chicago, more power to you.

Comment

• If they are within 20 feet of him, can't they still be a threat to him, even though he has a gun? It seems like he would be able to shoot them within that distance as long as it wasn't in the back. Plus, even if they are turned around, how does he know that they aren't pulling a weapon on him? They've already committed violence on him. If he is in fear of his life at that point, shouldn't he be able to stop them from further violence? I'm not knowledgeable on his. These are just my thoughts.

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
        If they are within 20 feet of him, can't they still be a threat to him, even though he has a gun? It seems like he would be able to shoot them within that distance as long as it wasn't in the back. Plus, even if they are turned around, how does he know that they aren't pulling a weapon on him? They've already committed violence on him. If he is in fear of his life at that point, shouldn't he be able to stop them from further violence? I'm not knowledgeable on his. These are just my thoughts.
        Normal logic isn't valid in Chicago.
        G'Day Mate

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
          If you would have read, in the state of IL that is open to interpretation as using "necessary force" to stop a threat. There is video proof two dindus walking away when the victim drew his weapon. You would have been found guilty and made an example of being a racist gun owner who only wants to kill black people which would affect the rest of us non-racist, law abiding, gun carrying white folk. Asshole.
          I wasn't talking about shooting them as they walked away. I was talking about shooting them while they were grappling with the man.

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
          The joke...

Your head...
          I got the joke, I just chose to ignore it.

Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
          Or at least make up another completely unbelievable lie!
          What's not to believe? I do Pool Service and keep lots of chemicals on hand. That is with the barrels of avid are for. My fiance and I are looking for a business for her to be in and she wants to be a funeral director / mortician. After looking into the business of funeral homes that specialize in Cremations I figured it would be a nice one to do. It could also be a wrecker service instead.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
            I wasn't talking about shooting them as they walked away. I was talking about shooting them while they were grappling with the man.

What's not to believe? I do Pool Service and keep lots of chemicals on hand. That is with the barrels of avid are for. My fiance and I are looking for a business for her to be in and she wants to be a funeral director / mortician. After looking into the business of funeral homes that specialize in Cremations I figured it would be a nice one to do. It could also be a wrecker service instead.
            Can I go to your wedding?

Comment

As said, good luck proving that in Chicago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                Can I go to your wedding?
                We haven't set a date yet.

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                As said, good luck proving that in Chicago.
                By Nature I am an extreme risk taker. There has never been a circumstance where I have considered the consequences of an action that have prevented me from following through with that action.
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Of course not! You wouldn't be you if it were any other way!

Comment

We haven't set a date yet.

By Nature I am an extreme risk taker. There has never been a circumstance where I have considered the consequences of an action that have prevented me from following through with that action.
                    That's not what I asked. I'll make time.

Comment

Ignoring would have meant no reply. Instead, you chose to reach into your bag with another fabrication. Nice try though. When you get a chance, could you tell us what's really in Area 51? I'm sure you used to be the janitor there and saw everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                        That's not what I asked. I'll make time.

I consider inviting you if you promise to make it interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                          Ignoring would have meant no reply. Instead, you chose to reach into your bag with another fabrication. Nice try though. When you get a chance, could you tell us what's really in Area 51? I'm sure you used to be the janitor there and saw everything.
                          I have too much of my Nana's British dry sense of humor in me. You don't get my reply to your joke.

I can tell you exactly what's in Area 51, government-owned buildings, sand and desert, a bunch of government employees, and a bunch of armed government employees. A few of the unarmed employees may be working on some kind of project or hobby for the government.

Comment

I consider inviting you if you promise to make it interesting.
                            They don't call me Craizie Cracka for nothing.

Comment

I have too much of my Nana's British dry sense of humor in me. You don't get my reply to your joke.

I can tell you exactly what's in Area 51, government-owned buildings, sand and desert, a bunch of government employees, and a bunch of armed government employees. A few of the unarmed employees may be working on some kind of project or hobby for the government.
                              Who killed Kennedy? And where is Hoffa buried? Go!

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                                Who killed Kennedy? And where is Hoffa buried? Go!
                                A bullet killed Kennedy, it's unlikely the bullet had a name.

Jimmy Hoffa went into the FBI's Witness Protection Program. Dude was a snitch.

Comment

Working...
                                X