Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
    Looks like you got a deal.
    I think I did, saved a couple hundred bucks!

Plan now is to run a carb style EFI intake with elbow and ditch the SN95 parts. This should clean up the underhood and let me keep my export braces. It should also make a conciderable amount more horsepower on the top end too. This is a 289 so I plan to still spin it hard.
    Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
      I think I did, saved a couple hundred bucks!

Plan now is to run a carb style EFI intake with elbow and ditch the SN95 parts. This should clean up the underhood and let me keep my export braces. It should also make a conciderable amount more horsepower on the top end too. This is a 289 so I plan to still spin it hard.
      im glad to see you are ditching the sn95 stuff. My first car was a 66 with a 289 A code, and i loved spinning that thing up above 7k

Comment

• So I'm looking at 80lb injectors and dual Bosch 044 pumps for running E85.

Will this regulator work fine?

Also, I'm thinking of using the 1/2" aluminum line I have for the supply line, will this hold up ok for efi? I've read conflicting info

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• And then this happened

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Nice.

Dual 044s. Jesus ill only be running one haha.

Comment

• Are you E85?

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• No i forget you are wanting to run e85.

So what is the eta to fire up within a year.

Comment

• Hell I don't know lol. It's got the wrong cam for boost, needs a freshen up, build fuel system and finish turbo piping. Who knows lol.

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• I'm thinking of changing to shorter valve covers, anyone have any cool recomendations out there?

Anyone want to buy my like new Ford Racing covers?

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Quit changing stuff!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                        Quit changing stuff!
                        Too late. The snow pellet is gaining speed and size as it starts down the hill.

But really get it to a state where you can drive it for a little bit even if you are going to keep going further down the rabbit hole. I am so deep down the hole and so far from being a running driving car but I am having withdrawals like a crackhead.
                        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Just saw a 4 year project drive for the first time Friday. It was really coo
                          To see a gearhead get to the "finished" point.

Comment

• Ok, I finally got a throttle body and to my luck it hits everything. I'm now having to raise my elbow 2" and I had to machine a few pieces to get it all to work. This still all fits under a stock hood!! Don't mind the wood spacers, I was trying to figure out the minimum amount of spacer to use.

I also started hanging my clutch pedal and hydraulic clutch assembly. Not much to see there other than its a tight fit.

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• have you thought about having someone cut and rotate the elbow?
                              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Yes but it's not square, also the neck is very close to the bolt holes. I'm not sure the juice is worth the squeeze on that one

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Working...
                                X