Dallas officer kills man after mistaking his apartment for her own

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
    You are incorrect. There are certain offenses that require an officer to make an arrest. Off the top of my head Family Violence is one. There are others that the penal code says an officer "SHALL" take the person into custody.
    I do not doubt that you are correct. My info is old, the Texas CCP that I read was when I was sitting in jail in the late 80s.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
      I don't care which way you swing man, you're cool with me and I was just jerking your chain a little bit.

I've never understood the CNC comments, it must have been a joke from before I came around.
      Awwww ruffie made a new friend. Too bad he’s still more full of shit than even his newest bud.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
        Awwww ruffie made a new friend. Too bad he’s still more full of shit than even his newest bud.
        I'm friends with all of you assholes.( except for soap, cause I just know that fucking Frito Bandito boned a cow.) Rough Daddy doesn't realize that him and I have met in person before so that's kind of funny.

Edit: I haven't met ruffdaddy before, I was mistaking him for racer guy.
        Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 09-12-2018, 03:43 PM.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by ruffdaddy View Post
          lmao i'll have to give you props for that one. Its refreshing to see a solid swing from one of you mouthbreathers that isnt a recycled cnc comment.
          "ruffdaddy cnc cnc machine"
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I'm friends with all of you assholes.( except for soap, cause I just know that fucking Frito Bandito boned a cow.)

Edit: I haven't met ruffdaddy before, I was mistaking him for racer guy.
            I’m glad I didn’t have any liquid in my mouth when I read this soap comment.

Comment

I don't care which way you swing man, you're cool with me and I was just jerking your chain a little bit.

I've never understood the CNC comments, it must have been a joke from before I came around.
              The cnc joke is because i have a CNC machine and mentioned it in some thread. Then Modena talked trash thinking I couldn't afford one and/or that I had a massive 5 axis machine that I actually "cant" afford. That talk died down but out of the blue somebody (maybe Baron?) Said something along the lines of "CNC me an apology". It was a decent low rent comeback but AnthonyS has used the exact same CNC based joke on like 5 occasions now because he cant come up with his own content.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                The cnc joke is because i have a CNC machine and mentioned it in some thread. Then Modena talked trash thinking I couldn't afford one and/or that I had a massive 5 axis machine that I actually "cant" afford. That talk died down but out of the blue somebody (maybe Baron?) Said something along the lines of "CNC me an apology". It was a decent low rent comeback but AnthonyS has used the exact same CNC based joke on like 5 occasions now because he cant come up with his own content.
                But you can’t define disappoint.... with your weak ass “content” like that you should be happy with any CNC joke. Maybe you can CNC yourself a personality.

Comment

• Botham Jean's neighbor shares video after his fatal shooting

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                    But you can’t define disappoint.... with your weak ass “content” like that you should be happy with any CNC joke. Maybe you can CNC yourself a personality.
                    You've literally taken a statement I made to you and mashed it together with the CNC joke.

You've got to be a professional window licker...and that would explain why you hate yourself so much.

Comment

• Originally posted by scootro View Post
                      There are some real loony tunes on the twitter feed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                        There are some real loony tunes on the twitter feed.
                        twitter is full of crazies

Comment

• Originally posted by scootro View Post
                          twitter is full of crazies
                          At least they don't have Craizie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                            You've literally taken a statement I made to you and mashed it together with the CNC joke.

You've got to be a professional window licker...and that would explain why you hate yourself so much.
                            What’s a window licker? Is that you that comes by on that rope thing and scrubs my window twice a year?

You asked me a question, dumbass. It wasn’t a statement. I can see how an idiot like you doesn’t know the difference though. It must be frustrating when I prove you’re stupid again all while refusing to answer you’re even dumber question.

Comment

• Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                              Based on what we know (what's in the affidavit, not what some anonymous source says in media), she gained entry to the apartment she thought was her own. Everything you just type is based on something not in the affidavit. The trial will determine everything else. Changing those facts, or what we know as facts as of now, affects everything. Base your comments on the affidavit or you're no better than any liberal spouting off.
                              She "gained entry". Riiight. So you don't find it just a little bit odd that her key works just fine in the door that wasn't hers?
                              WH

Comment

• Dang what’s going on up in here ha!
                                "PSH!!!"

Comment

Working...
                                X