Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking news. ICE agents conduct a raid at an Allen tec company.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking news. ICE agents conduct a raid at an Allen tec company.

Just saw it being live streamed on Facebook.

Last edited by soap; 04-03-2019, 05:53 PM.
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Illegals are doing taxes or accounting?

Comment

All it would take to shut down the illegal immigration is for the bigwigs at several companies who employ illegal aliens to be given a 25 year sentence in federal prison for hiring illegals.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Real close to my office. Heard/saw the helicopters right here.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
          All it would take to shut down the illegal immigration is for the bigwigs at several companies who employ illegal aliens to be given a 25 year sentence in federal prison for hiring illegals.
          I have a friend who owns a company, and he's reasonably sure a few of his employees arent here legally, but he has no way to know. They all have social security numbers that check out. How would they prosecute him?
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
            I have a friend who owns a company, and he's reasonably sure a few of his employees arent here legally, but he has no way to know. They all have social security numbers that check out. How would they prosecute him?

The same way the feds prosecute anybody. They indict you and then they use the entire force of the US government to pressure you into a plea because not pleaing is slightly more hopeless then taking the plea. It's also extremely convenient that Federal judges do everything in their power to tilt the scales to the prosecution's favor.
            Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 04-03-2019, 03:31 PM.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
              How would they prosecute him?
              If it turned out they were illegal and falsified their info in some way, then I'd guess fairly easily if they want to. You know they'll find some way to make his life hell, and cost him more money than he ever wanted to part with. Its the government, once one of their agencies gets on you, its a nightmare.

They may choose to do it here and there, as an easy way to get other businesses scared, and firing their illegals. Go around just making big trouble for businesses that employ them. Super easy for a government agency to do, and seems to be a favored pastime. Its going to ramp up too, you can see the way the political tide is turning. If it were me, I'd replace em while the replacings' good. If he acts now he's got a bit of time. If he waits, he'll be paying more for quality employees that are for sure legal.
              WH

Comment

Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Damn, they arrested 280. That pretty crazy... Glad to see it hough. Good start. Instill some fear to those that hire illegals

Comment

This is a fact. It would put an end to it.

But... then you’d have all of them stuck here and not working. Not paying into a social security system that they can never claim. If the gov’t didn’t want people to hire them then they wouldn’t be here.

Comment

Originally posted by JV106 View Post
                      This is a fact. It would put an end to it.

But... then you’d have all of them stuck here and not working. Not paying into a social security system that they can never claim. If the gov’t didn’t want people to hire them then they wouldn’t be here.
                      Trump is the head Nigger in charge of the executive branch of government, that includes the justice department. If he put out an order to every US attorney in the United States to prosecute employers to the fullest extent of the law for hiring illegal aliens companies with no longer hire illegal aliens. If they can't work all of the illegal aliens would head back to whatever country they came from or enough of them would leave that it would make it easier to round up and deport the ones that don't do it on their own.

Comment

stop kidding yourself. All the buisnesses would do is contract out the work like what the construction industry already does or even worse how the strip clubs operate where everybody is an independent contractor.

And stop kidding yourself about getting rid of a cheap labor source. Look what happened to Alabama the businessmen were so hamstrung that that law was repelled within a year and a majority of those that voted for the new law were no longer in power including the governor

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
                          stop kidding yourself. All the buisnesses would do is contract out the work like what the construction industry already does or even worse how the strip clubs operate where everybody is an independent contractor.

And stop kidding yourself about getting rid of a cheap labor source. Look what happened to Alabama the businessmen were so hamstrung that that law was repelled within a year and a majority of those that voted for the new law were no longer in power including the governor
                          Where there is a will to enforce the law they is a way. Unfortunately the only person in government who appears to have that will is Donald Trump.

There are already laws on the books to do exactly what I am describing. Independent contractor, employee, day labor you picked up off the street, it doesn't really matter. If they're working and you're paying them and they're not legal you go to prison.

Comment

Why that place?

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                              Why that place?
                              Why not?

Sounds like it was a good move.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X