Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First sponsored KF Challenge was an eventful one!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First sponsored KF Challenge was an eventful one!

VIDEO

Do you ever F*** the fish?
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
      Do you ever F*** the fish?
      Lol no but there is a video i sern of a guy fishing for carp with his dick

Comment

There's a reason that "Do you ever F*** the fish?" is the only response you've gotten from 4 of these threads. Surely there's a fishing forum out there for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
          There's a reason that "Do you ever F*** the fish?" is the only response you've gotten from 4 of these threads. Surely there's a fishing forum out there for you.
          Doesnt mean people arent watching it, I am averaging about 200 views from dfwmustangs according to my youtube analytics. I also post them on the texasfishingforum.

Comment

Read the title fast and thought it was for a KFC challenge.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
              Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
              Doesnt mean people arent watching it, I am averaging about 200 views from dfwmustangs according to my youtube analytics. I also post them on the texasfishingforum.
              Remember back when everyone wasn't trying to make a quick buck on the internet, it was just a bunch of retards bullshitting about random crap on forums, no one ever used the word analytics, and the only 'keeping up with the Joneses' was based on timeslips? Yeah, those were the days.

Obligatory "Don't forget to smash that like button and subscribe to see new content!" and "let me know if you want lose weight by drinking shitty teas and rubbing random oils all over yourself."

Also, get off my lawn.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                Remember back when everyone wasn't trying to make a quick buck on the internet, it was just a bunch of retards bullshitting about random crap on forums, no one ever used the word analytics, and the only 'keeping up with the Joneses' was based on timeslips? Yeah, those were the days.

Obligatory "Don't forget to smash that like button and subscribe to see new content!" and "let me know if you want lose weight by drinking shitty teas and rubbing random oils all over yourself."

Also, get off my lawn.
                QFT lol. I havent made a dime and probably won't from the youtube thing. Its just something I've found interesting and some goals I've set for myself.

Comment

I haven’t watched the videos but I think it’s cool you are sharing something you enjoy.
                  If I ever get a wild hair to fish for the first time in my life I’ll definitely hit you up!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                    I haven’t watched the videos but I think it’s cool you are sharing something you enjoy.
                    If I ever get a wild hair to fish for the first time in my life I’ll definitely hit you up!
                    Be very careful, once you get your first bite you're gonna want it again and again. Sort of like the first time you ever got a BJ and a steak. It's very addictive and just knowing that a monster 10 pounder could be sitting around the next rock or tree keeps me going day after day. Then if I get bored with bass or it really slows down I go grab the cast net and catch some shad and start striper/hybrid or catfishing. Mostly do that at night in the summer time when they are all grouped up in a tornado of fury around the lights.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post

Also, get off my lawn.
                      Ehhh...there were lots of people trying to get money back in the day. They just didnt post something about it every day and there was a lot more activity to help average it out. They were also making money on stuff car related usually (detailing, insurance, car sales...etc). There was also some real estate.

But I agree the pic/vid forum is turning into a fishing channel YouTube promotion forum. Until viewership stops...why would he? I have a hard time believing those are 200 real views...but numbers is numbers.

Comment

Lol if it really triggers y'all that bad I'll stop posting and y'all can go back to throwing shit at each other about politics and Naynay.

Comment

Lol if it really triggers y'all that bad I'll stop posting and y'all can go back to throwing shit at each other about politics and Naynay.
                          Triggered? Dont be so self conscious lol.

If you've got a dream to make that YouTube money share it anywhere you want. Just be prepared to have an asterisk next to your name when it comes to normal dialogue. And maybe slow down the frequency and improve the content. YouTube isn't as much about uploading daily unless you're a big name blogger. Guys like mark rober have shown a 1 video a month format really works if it's good content.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                            Triggered? Dont be so self conscious lol.

If you've got a dream to make that YouTube money share it anywhere you want. Just be prepared to have an asterisk next to your name when it comes to normal dialogue. And maybe slow down the frequency and improve the content. YouTube isn't as much about uploading daily unless you're a big name blogger. Guys like mark rober have shown a 1 video a month format really works if it's good content.
                            Did you watch the video above? I thought it was funny as hell. I have to at least promote once a week for my challenge and my sponsor

Comment

Did you watch the video above? I thought it was funny as hell. I have to at least promote once a week for my challenge and my sponsor
                              I watched a few seconds but to be completely fair the only fishing content I've ever watched and enjoyed was river monsters and this old dudes blooper reels....so I may be an overly critical judge.

It's hard to be objective in your case because you were there at the time and are reflecting on the fun you had. As someone who wasnt there I just see 2 old dudes on a boat. I didn't even see a fish until 30 seconds in which is an eternity on YouTube. I only watched that far because you asked if I thought it was funny. I would imagine your audience retention is really low. Plus the audio is terrible...no music and I can hear wins right off the bat.

Post a popular video of a fishing channel you actually do watch and I can tell you what they do different that you may not be realizing.

So maybe it's me just not being that interested in the topic, or maybe it's that there is still a lot of room for improvement...or both. Either way...if you're having fun who cares?

Comment

Working...
                              X