DFW Mustangs    

Go Back   DFW Mustangs > General > The Back Porch

The Back Porch General Discussions for topics that don't belong in other forums.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2018, 12:02 AM   #41
Magnus
Lifer
 
Magnus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 13,525
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
Since you did not address the wife beating can we all assume that you still beat her?
Since you're lying all the time, can we all assume you're still lying, always?
__________________
Magnus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2018, 05:50 AM   #42
svauto-erotic855
I know everything, I'm older than you
VIP Member
 
svauto-erotic855's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 6,886
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
Since you're lying all the time, can we all assume you're still lying, always?
Son, what did I tell you about drinking while mixing your meds? Do we need to have "The talk" again?
__________________
Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.
svauto-erotic855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2018, 08:39 AM   #43
SS Junk
Lifer
 
SS Junk's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Posts: 18,089
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
???? Have you been drinking?
Just awaiting your federal "pound-me-in-the-ass" prison story.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarrisonTX View Post
For those interested start around 6min
SVO has vampire blood. Completely immune to federal "pound-me-in-the-ass" prison germs.
SS Junk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2018, 01:29 PM   #44
svauto-erotic855
I know everything, I'm older than you
VIP Member
 
svauto-erotic855's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 6,886
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS Junk View Post
Just awaiting your federal "pound-me-in-the-ass" prison story.

SVO has vampire blood. Completely immune to federal "pound-me-in-the-ass" prison germs.
Other than visiting friends in federal prison I have never been there myself. I doubt they could tell any stories about the "Pound me in the ass federal prisons" because nobody I know is the type that would get pounded in the ass.
__________________
Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.
svauto-erotic855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2018, 01:32 PM   #45
Craizie
Cracka
VIP Member
 
Craizie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 12,497
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
Other than visiting friends in federal prison I have never been there myself. I doubt they could tell any stories about the "Pound me in the ass federal prisons" because nobody I know is the type that would get pounded in the ass.
I take it that you've never actually met Magnus? He puts off a real strong "pound me in the ass" vibe.
Craizie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2018, 03:02 PM   #46
Magnus
Lifer
 
Magnus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 13,525
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craizie View Post
I take it that you've never actually met Magnus? He puts off a real strong "pound me in the ass" vibe.
But it's not free.

I've got bills, and habits, to pay for.
__________________
Magnus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2018, 03:20 PM   #47
Craizie
Cracka
VIP Member
 
Craizie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 12,497
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
But it's not free.

I've got bills, and habits, to pay for.
#metoo
Craizie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2018, 03:57 PM   #48
svauto-erotic855
I know everything, I'm older than you
VIP Member
 
svauto-erotic855's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 6,886
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craizie View Post
I take it that you've never actually met Magnus? He puts off a real strong "pound me in the ass" vibe.
Never met the man, I just pulled a conceived and leave on his mom and he resents the hell out of me for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
But it's not free.

I've got bills, and habits, to pay for.
This is the funniest damn thing you've said in months. Keep em coming.
__________________
Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.
svauto-erotic855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2018, 09:23 PM   #49
bcoop
Lifer
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 41,748
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lincolnboy View Post
This is when trump should step in and help those that have turned their lives around.
He is, but you’re not likely to catch it on the news. Look up the First Step Act.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradM View Post
But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leah View Post
In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.
bcoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 07:47 PM   #50
Sean88gt
Avenge Me!
 
Sean88gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 46,567
Default

I think the board needs a new roofer.
Sean88gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 07:52 PM   #51
Gasser64
Lifer
 
Gasser64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 3,726
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craizie View Post
I've always told people that when shit goes down I turn into a tornado of teeth and finger nails.

You can call me a faggot, but I'll be a faggot that won.

pffft against other faggots! LOL!
__________________
WAH HAA!
Gasser64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 09:02 PM   #52
BradM
Bad Santa
 
BradM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 10,098
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt View Post
I think the board needs a new roofer.
I think the last guy blew his top.
BradM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 09:28 AM   #53
Ratt
Any eye L
 
Ratt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Frisco
Posts: 20,019
Send a message via AIM to Ratt
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
Since you did not address the wife beating can we all assume that you still beat her?
Nice straw man argument you got going on over there...
Ratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 06:25 PM   #54
Broncojohnny
Lifer
 
Broncojohnny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Posts: 43,477
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craizie View Post
I've always told people that when shit goes down I turn into a tornado of teeth and finger nails.

You can call me a faggot, but I'll be a faggot that won.
My brother once bit part of a dude's eyebrow off in a bar in Ft. Worth. I thought it was awesome. I think about that guy all the time and wonder if he is still walking around with half an eyebrow.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by racrguy View Post
What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
Quote:
Originally Posted by racrguy View Post
Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.
Broncojohnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 10:41 PM   #55
Gasser64
Lifer
 
Gasser64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 3,726
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncojohnny View Post
My brother once bit part of a dude's eyebrow off in a bar in Ft. Worth. I thought it was awesome. I think about that guy all the time and wonder if he is still walking around with half an eyebrow.
My sister broke a beer bottle over some black dude's head, and it cut off his most of his ear. Funny thing is my wife is a nurse and she knew the nurse that stitched it back on. Said that the guy said "I can't believe that bitch cut my ear off."

That'll teach your ass ROFL!!

Whoops forgot the story. So my sister and her bf (Michael) at the time were driving into the parking lot of his apartment. Apparently some gaggle of morons was hanging out by the pool and drinking. They thought it would be funny to just randomly huck a beer bottle at Michael's truck as he was entering the parking lot. It bounced off the roof I guess. Of course he gets out and is like "WTF!?" and then the gaggle decides the 4 of them should beat up michael. My sister sees that there's little chance of him winning against the 4 dudes that are hitting him so she grabs the beer bottle (which I guess didn't go far) and smashes it over one of their heads. I guess at that point they decided to quit because the next day I saw michael and he had a black eye but other than that he didn't look too awful beat up.

Didn't really care to ask, I didn't really like michael. He was also an idiot, he smashed up her car once with his bare fists.
__________________
WAH HAA!

Last edited by Gasser64; 01-08-2019 at 10:52 PM.
Gasser64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 09:21 PM   #56
Sean88gt
Avenge Me!
 
Sean88gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 46,567
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradM View Post
I think the last guy blew his top.
Always was a few bundles short of a full roof.
Sean88gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
al reaches around, al reaches back too, ask brent or svo, collin county sweetmeat, dumb and dumber, gay dolphins humped svo, nay eat dik/svo eat nose, naynay #1 plumber, old dookie fingers, start planting tulips, svo eats noses ok?, svo nose fighting, svo still #1 liar

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:48 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.