The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
    The map is the one Abraham left for Rick with their route to DC.
    Makes perfect sense I recall him leaving at map now. During that episode I was wondering about that
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
      My DVR cut off before the episode totally finished, what was up with Morgan at the end?

Comment

• Thanks everybody, I thought my DVR cut off early but I guess it cut off just in time. Some of the details I remember now that I saw the video shared, maybe I shouldn't be so quick to delete an episode after watching it

I've been noticing this for a few episodes whenever they've shown Morgan and I don't think anyone here has mentioned it yet. But Morgan is really throwing off a Denzel vibe from The Book of Eli. He just needs to carry a bad ass machete and pick up a bow and arrow to make it complete.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
          This is what I was kinda disappointed by. They have been on the road for over a year, but lost all sense of direction?? I was pretty sure that at least some of the original group was from the area... but maybe i'm mistaken.
          Exactly. Given the amount of time that's gone by they haven't really gotten far from Atlanta, not like I would have expected anyway. And to be able to just drive back and forth over a couple of episodes really has me confused as to how far they've gotten.

I can tell you that the comic wasn't this confusing but during this break I'm going to start back up from the beginning and read them through. Makes me really miss my iPad as I've got a Nexus 7 and the smaller screen really hurts the experience of reading magazines and The Walking Dead.

Comment

They are actually on issue 134 right now and it's hard to tell where exactly they are at as this season wasn't really covered in the comic from what I can remember (there wasn't a Terminus nor the hospital in Atlanta).
            So I was right, 134 is 120+.

There wasn't a Terminus, but there was the Hunters story line, which was around issue 80 IIRC.

Originally posted by Jose View Post
            On a side note, how much ground have they really covered since the series began? They were outside of Atlanta like around episode 2 or 3 and all of a sudden they are driving back and forth? I know they spent a lot of time camping out at the farm and the prison but it just seems like they would have covered more ground.
            The crazy thing is, up to this latest episode, it's only been a couple of weeks since the prison fell. Apparently they weren't on the train tracks on the way to Terminus that long, it's just that a lot of stuff happened in that time.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
              So I was right, 134 is 120+.

There wasn't a Terminus, but there was the Hunters story line, which was around issue 80 IIRC.
              Well so is issue 150 but we are not there yet But ya I should have mentioned the Hunters story and them being cannibals which was the only thing that tied it to the Terminus episodes.

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
              The crazy thing is, up to this latest episode, it's only been a couple of weeks since the prison fell. Apparently they weren't on the train tracks on the way to Terminus that long, it's just that a lot of stuff happened in that time.
              Damn is that all it's been? With the mid season breaks and the time between seasons it's hard to tell I hate these shorter seasons that the networks forced on us after that writers strike (or whatever it was) a few years back. I've been watching some old TV shows on Amazon and Netflix and miss having those 24 episode seasons that they used to have.

Comment

• Detailed map for the comic fans. Having trouble finding a good one for the tv show, though, which is what I was looking for.
                A complete annotated map of appearances, deaths, events and locations from Robert Kirkman's zombie comic book series The Walking Dead. Issues #1 - #80. Last Updated: 01/10/11 <<>>: Major spoilers here! If you haven't been reading the book, Turn back now. MAP KEY: ---------------- Baby Bottle & Stroller = Birth Bed = A Dream Blue = Location Blue/Red Outline = A fortified town or area Car or Truck = Vehicle Church = Place of worship Fire = Cremation Green = Event Gun = Armory/Weapons Helicopter = Copter Crash Site Horse = Horse House = Home, Apartment Knife & Fork = Cannibalism Martini Glass = Drinking/Alcohol Purple = Sexual Encounters Red = Violent event Red Cross = Medical location Scissors & Comb = Haircut/Shave Sergeant Stripes = Military base Shopping Bag = Store Telephone = Dead Lori phone call Tent = Camp site White Skull = Murder by a living person Yellow = Characters 1st appearance Zombie Skull = Attack by undead, horde or sighting

Here is a basic map from the show but it has not been updated since season 1 or 2.

Filming locations for the TV show for anyone interested that happens to be in or near Georgia and want to check it out.

Google map of filming locations, supposedly
                I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Damn is that all it's been? With the mid season breaks and the time between seasons it's hard to tell
                  Yeah, weirded me out a little too. This may not be the gospel but it's likely pretty close:

Comment

• Just saw last week. they made Daryl cry then my kid cried then I cried. Yup. I feel like a pussy
                    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Beth's moved on from Walking Dead to her new career!

Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bputacoma View Post
                        Beth's moved on from Walking Dead to her new career!

Damn that song is bad.

Comment

• People have lost their damn mind about Beth getting her head ventilated. There are people ranting and raving saying they need to bring her back or that it should have just been a dream sequence. The fucking internet makes me shake my head.

Comment

• yea there is a petition out there to bring Beth back. I would have preferred to see Carrol die, especially after seeing so many episodes devoted to Beth's character development. But its not worth wasting any time being outraged by the writers decision to kill off characters

Comment

• And how would they do that when we saw a bullet go through her skull? She can't even be brought back as a walker. Stupid fans of the show...

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                                And how would they do that when we saw a bullet go through her skull? She can't even be brought back as a walker. Stupid fans of the show...
                                per 71chevellejohn it would be a dream sequence

Comment

Working...
                                X