Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does your car audio "test" playlist consist of?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone have a FLAC version of Hotel California that can shoot me a link?
    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Muddy Waters, pretty much the entire Folk Singer album. It's an acoustic blues album featuring Buddy Guy as the second guitar. Tons of dynamic range and very precise imaging.

If you want something a little more recent Sturgill Simpson's music is pretty complex. He's part of the outlaw country genre but he has a slide guitar, trumpet, sax and trombone in his band. In addition to an acoustic, electric, bass guitar and a great keyboardist. He has one of the more talented bands out there, great music and top notch producers.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Probably not the best sound quality but in my Google searching I came across some links to Spotify Play List that I thought I would share. And as a secondary question, what would the quality of this be like when streaming over the internet? Hardwired (USB) compared to Bluetooth streaming?

Whenever I attend a show that features audio demos—be it CEDIA, CES, or any of the numerous regional audio shows—I make a point of cataloging the tracks I hear. The best demos use music that's carefully selected to highlight one or more desirable attributes of the system, and in that context...

Comment

If your speaker and device are A2DP compliant then AAC or mp3 files will be exactly the same either through bluetooth or hardwired. If anything else though it'll be compressed in addition to whatever the software does so the hard wire would be preferred.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
            If your speaker and device are A2DP compliant then AAC or mp3 files will be exactly the same either through bluetooth or hardwired. If anything else though it'll be compressed in addition to whatever the software does so the hard wire would be preferred.
            OK maybe I'm an idiot but why would the speakers need to by compliant? I can understand the device and the head unit but the speakers??

Comment

Working...
            X