Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breitbarts Trump Torch Campaign

what the hell gives?

President Trump confirmed he was willing to deal with Democrats on amnesty for DACA recipients separate from funding for his promised wall.

Its like Bannon may have been the biggest DNC plant ever..?

Maybe he got the 'alt+right' to unite, just before he bounced and denounced them all as clowns..?

the worst part (funny, but bad) is the comments from actual snowflakes.

THE BAD HOMBRE

2 fake news sources.

Comment

But i mean Bannon was there.

Maybe he got paid by soros to convince all the people with a slight learning disability to walk around in white polo shirts and khacki's with a trash can lid and tiki torch?

or maybe the troll was to get the mentally lame to copy and paste pictures of a frog to sell tshirts? or photoshop the nazi flag and paint it green to see how many flags and bumper stickers trump flag co. could sell?
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

sheeeeit, i guess i wasnt the firsdt to notice the melt down going on over there. I dont read the reddit page, and anyone fill me in on what is happening?

But perhaps the most telling reaction has come from r/The_Donald. This subreddit is meant for Trump’s most hardcore fans, and it often deletes any negative comments about Trump. Yet on Thursday morning, it was clear that a lot of Trump fans weren’t happy with news of the deal.

As of Thursday morning, one of the most upvoted comments on r/The_Donald in one of the big threads about the looming deal directly insulted Trump:

Bullfuckingshit. No fucking DACA amnesty. Period. Even Hillary gave you an out with her comments about Dreamers. Don't be a fucking retard, Mr. President. Look at what amnesty did to California. That state will forever be lost to Democrats.
          The most upvoted (but later deleted) reply to that comment echoed the sentiment:

This is the first time I'm really going against a proposal of his. Trump, what the fuck are you thinking??? This will end up becoming another Reagan scenario! DON'T GIVE AMNESTY TO THE DACA RECIPIENTS!!! I didn't vote you into the White House for this!

Spez: For those who want to call me a concern troll, I've been a supporter since Summer of 2015. I have the right to hold the man accountable. Fuck off.
          In another thread that’s been up since Wednesday night, by far the most upvoted post, criticized the idea of the deal:

NO DACA

NO AMNESTY

BUILD THE WALL

We can't compromise on any of this. Country is finished if we do.
          One post characterized the deal as a betrayal that could permanently ruin the chances of a wall at the US-Mexico border:

No amnesty for the so called "dreamers" was a key part of Trump's platform. This is firmly in his hands right now. He can refuse to sign any legislation that would grant amnesty and then it would truly be in the hands of congress to override. If the reports coming from the Democratic establishment are true then Trump is turning on his platform promise. I'm deeply concerned as well if these reports are accurate that Trump did not push for funding to the wall as part of such an agreement. Funding for the wall as a compromise to a one time amnesty deal would have been acceptable compromise. If Trump caves into amnesty now with no wall funding secure then we will never see funding for the wall.
          Another called for action:

We need to make ourselves heard. This is getting worrisome and I am on the MAGA bandwagon for a long ass time now. This dealing with the Democrats is really worrisome. There can just be NO DACA deal without the Wall.

Should not be possible. That is just a strict NO. We need our voice to be heard and some how reach some of the MAGA people in the WH.
          Others were concerned that a path to legalization would make Democrats stronger in elections, presumably because immigrants tend to skew Democrat in the voting booth: “If they cave on DACA the Dems will rule this country forever.”

Yet some called for caution, arguing that people should have faith in Trump. “I want Trump to say exactly what the deal is. Trust no one else,” one person posted. Another wrote:

Trump isn't a fool. He never was. He has no history of being weak. He isn't going to be weak now and he isn't being weak. But he knows more than you and I. He isn't stupid. He never was stupid. My IQ according to the Stanford-Binet was the latter 140's, and I can tell you (painfully as far as my ego goes) that Trump is a lot smarter than me. So rest assured he easily eclipses well over 99% of the world according to the bell curve.

So one of two things is happening.

Either:

A). Things aren't as they seem and he's being a genius. He's painting a bigger picture, and has a bigger plan; a strategy that his current actions set up.

B). He knows more than you do/is smarter than you. He is doing what he is doing for the good of things you don't know about.

Either is quite likely.
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

sheeeeit, i guess i wasnt the first to notice the melt down going on over there. I dont read the reddit page, can anyone fill me in on what is happening?

But perhaps the most telling reaction has come from r/The_Donald. This subreddit is meant for Trump’s most hardcore fans, and it often deletes any negative comments about Trump. Yet on Thursday morning, it was clear that a lot of Trump fans weren’t happy with news of the deal.

As of Thursday morning, one of the most upvoted comments on r/The_Donald in one of the big threads about the looming deal directly insulted Trump:

Bullfuckingshit. No fucking DACA amnesty. Period. Even Hillary gave you an out with her comments about Dreamers. Don't be a fucking retard, Mr. President. Look at what amnesty did to California. That state will forever be lost to Democrats.
            The most upvoted (but later deleted) reply to that comment echoed the sentiment:

This is the first time I'm really going against a proposal of his. Trump, what the fuck are you thinking??? This will end up becoming another Reagan scenario! DON'T GIVE AMNESTY TO THE DACA RECIPIENTS!!! I didn't vote you into the White House for this!

Spez: For those who want to call me a concern troll, I've been a supporter since Summer of 2015. I have the right to hold the man accountable. Fuck off.
            In another thread that’s been up since Wednesday night, by far the most upvoted post, criticized the idea of the deal:

NO DACA

NO AMNESTY

BUILD THE WALL

We can't compromise on any of this. Country is finished if we do.
            One post characterized the deal as a betrayal that could permanently ruin the chances of a wall at the US-Mexico border:

No amnesty for the so called "dreamers" was a key part of Trump's platform. This is firmly in his hands right now. He can refuse to sign any legislation that would grant amnesty and then it would truly be in the hands of congress to override. If the reports coming from the Democratic establishment are true then Trump is turning on his platform promise. I'm deeply concerned as well if these reports are accurate that Trump did not push for funding to the wall as part of such an agreement. Funding for the wall as a compromise to a one time amnesty deal would have been acceptable compromise. If Trump caves into amnesty now with no wall funding secure then we will never see funding for the wall.
            Another called for action:

We need to make ourselves heard. This is getting worrisome and I am on the MAGA bandwagon for a long ass time now. This dealing with the Democrats is really worrisome. There can just be NO DACA deal without the Wall.

Should not be possible. That is just a strict NO. We need our voice to be heard and some how reach some of the MAGA people in the WH.
            Others were concerned that a path to legalization would make Democrats stronger in elections, presumably because immigrants tend to skew Democrat in the voting booth: “If they cave on DACA the Dems will rule this country forever.”

Yet some called for caution, arguing that people should have faith in Trump. “I want Trump to say exactly what the deal is. Trust no one else,” one person posted. Another wrote:

Trump isn't a fool. He never was. He has no history of being weak. He isn't going to be weak now and he isn't being weak. But he knows more than you and I. He isn't stupid. He never was stupid. My IQ according to the Stanford-Binet was the latter 140's, and I can tell you (painfully as far as my ego goes) that Trump is a lot smarter than me. So rest assured he easily eclipses well over 99% of the world according to the bell curve.

So one of two things is happening.

Either:

A). Things aren't as they seem and he's being a genius. He's painting a bigger picture, and has a bigger plan; a strategy that his current actions set up.

B). He knows more than you do/is smarter than you. He is doing what he is doing for the good of things you don't know about.

Either is quite likely.
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Reddit admins have been known to edit user posts and shadow ban people for whatever reason they feel like.

I don't think anyone on the GOP side had a clue how convoluted the Clinton machine really was. Bannon is currently building his own version of that to push his agenda for years to come.

Comment

Donald Trump's supporters have begun burning his signature MAGA hats in protest against his big-amnesty-for-no-wall deal with Democrats. | Politics

Donald Trump’s supporters have begun burning his signature MAGA hats in protest against his big-amnesty-for-no-wall deal with Democrats.
                Trump has sold millions of hats so there are many more to burn if Trump goes ahead with the vaguely described plan to support the Democrats big “dream” amnesties in exchange for token improvements to border security — despite his campaign-winning, pro-American, immigration-reform-and-border-wall platform.

More importantly, the hat-burning may presage a huge demoralization among Trump’s loyal followers, and cause his support to drop down to the basement levels achieved by President Goerge W. Bush when he pushed for an amnesty in 2006 and 2007. Bush’s ratings fell to almost 30 percent — despite the booming economy — once he alienated Republicans in 2006 by pushing for cheap-labor amnesty bills.
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                X