Muthu@#$&+/ USPS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
    The USPS is simply amazing. This package is now in Sparks, NV. A 10 mile delivery has now gone over 1000 miles in the other direction. That kind of incompetence deserves some sort of trophy.
    The Denver hub is awful. We’ve had stuff shipped from other states and then disappear when it gets to Denver, never to be seen again.

Comment

We actually have a neighborhood facebook page to help people find their mail.
      We have the same, one person found another's package in their front lawn by accident the other day. No idea how that happened.
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by red89notch View Post
        I had an AK parts kit shipped to me in December that never showed up. It was sent to my work. When the tracking showed delivered, I went to the mail room and found nothing. Checked the cameras and nobody was in there between the mail man and me. USPS denied my insurance claim because it showed delivered! I lost $260 but and a damn nice Milled M70 kit.
        I had this happen once with FedEx. I bought a T5 from Cannon and it was marked as delivered but never arrived. FedEx denied the claim because it was marked "delivered". I had to raise enough hell with Cannon for them to send another one at no charge. I told them they should've protected themselves and marked "signature required" on something that's close to $400 bucks.

I still get anxiety any time I have something shipped.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
          The Denver hub is awful. We’ve had stuff shipped from other states and then disappear when it gets to Denver, never to be seen again.
          I'm not having any difficulty in believing you.

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
          We have the same, one person found another's package in their front lawn by accident the other day. No idea how that happened.
          I'm thinking of making fliers to inform newbie neighbors about the FB page. Put something on it about postal incompetence in our town, etc., etc.. Then tape the fliers to all of the mail box islands (I have no idea what they are actually called).

Of course then the so called letter carrier will just screw it up even more.

Comment

Of course then the so called letter carrier will just screw it up even more.
            In OUR house we've had 0 problems, but some of the complaints I've heard are pretty crazy. I often wonder of the ones complaining to the Postmaster are getting the extra special treatment.

It's not right either way though, they need to get their crap together. They get paid really fair wages and just have to do their job.
            Originally posted by MR EDD
            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

After waiting almost two months for verification of delivery, since I mailed the items priority mail I had inadvertently paid for insurance. Yesterday I received a check from the postmaster general, they only pay up to $50.00+ postage for priority mail delivery.
              So last week I had to go onto the USPS website and fill out what was almost a credit application ( ) and download the receipts which I had since I bought both items on the internet.
              The refund was quick, less than a week, color me surprised...

UPS or FEDEX from this point forward.
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Normally I'm totally against any changes to the Constitution, but I'll make an exception here. We need an amendment to kill the USPS.

Comment

Normally I'm totally against any changes to the Constitution, but I'll make an exception here. We need an amendment to kill the USPS.
                  We need that and a few more. But yeah another government agency that needs to be dissolved. Just like the IRS and FBI and ATF and and and
                  WH

Comment

Working...
                  X