A really shitty day at work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
    When I left today there was a guy from building maintenance, his team was pulling up the carpets and redoing a couple thousand square feet of it.
    Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
    So yet again what sort of sorry ass $200M campus doesn’t have enough janitors, bleach and ozone generators to nullify this shit?
    I would assume that is a question he can't answer due to the fact that their building maintenance guy was there with his team to take care of it. Also, not "taking care of it" by trying to clean it, but taking care of it by taking that shit out and replacing it all......
    Originally posted by Leah
    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
      I would assume that is a question he can't answer due to the fact that their building maintenance guy was there with his team to take care of it. Also, not "taking care of it" by trying to clean it, but taking care of it by taking that shit out and replacing it all......
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
        When we acquired a company, we were letting a bunch of their managers go, and all of them had to change titles, responsibility, etc. We were in the middle of letting one go, and he excused himself to the restroom, that was occupied. He shit himself waiting for the stall, walked out of that restroom to find another. The new sales office was in process, and he left a streak of shit from the bathroom, across the carpet, onto the fresh tile and through to the other side. Maybe 200 yards of shit.

He cleaned himself up the best he could, went outside and made a phone call. He finally walked back in the meeting 30 mins later, smelling like shit, sat down and got shit on the chair. It was horrible, and we couldnt figure out why he walked back in. The VP doing overseeing the meetings screamed "were firing you, get out of here"
        I've never been let go, but when that day comes, I now have my plan.
        When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Then in DFMfucktard fashion someone else made it about something etching else.

Go back and re-read the thread, and quote any posts "about something else" before you came outta left field trying to insinuate in high and mighty fashion that they didn't have janitors to clean up. You then immediately followed up by taking your own bait, and exclaiming to the world that you have a 401k and profit sharing. Out-of-fucking-nowhere.

Since you didn't get your money's worth on the first one, this clue's for free, you're the fucktard.

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
            Literally...

Comment

So yet again what sort of sorry ass $200M campus doesn’t have enough janitors, bleach and ozone generators to nullify this shit?
              Did I say it wasn’t nullified?

Go be poor somewhere else, this thread is for winners.
              Originally posted by racrguy
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Whew, got here just in time.

Comment

Pics? My shit thread post at least had pics.

I am not gonna shit here and say I have never shit myself as an adult.
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
                    Pics? My shit thread post at least had pics.

I am not gonna shit here and say I have never shit myself as an adult.
                    I went to quote this and add that H for you, but you’re too sly...

Comment

Motherfucker!Lol! I was going to call you about lunch today on that campus, now i'm really glad i didnt, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
                        Motherfucker!Lol! I was going to call you about lunch today on that campus, now i'm really glad i didnt, lol.
                        Good thing you didn't, we had to shut the lights off today because the electric bill is too high.
                        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Winners sit around in a shithole, literally? If you were a winner, you’d have walked right out the door and said fuck this. Instead you sat there like a cuck and posted a whiny tidbit about the entire situation.

And the bit about you doing okay with the military types, pure horseshit. I was in the Navy 10years and you wouldn’t last a few months. They tolerate you, but secretly they all know your a big blowhard and laugh about it behind your back. Or maybe I’m wrong, there are a lot of ex military people running as democrats these days. I’m sure the Chelsea Manning types and you do mesh beautifully.

At least I don’t sit around sniffing other peoples excrement and then try and turn into something to brag about....

Comment

Blah blah blah... I’m wrong...blah blah blah
                            Fixed your post.

Comment

This thread has taken a dump.
                              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I don't want to know. I'm not asking anyone. But I figured it was my duty to report this incident to this website both for posterity and the goodwill of our members. This is a classic moment.
                                Concur

David

Comment

Working...
                                X