No announcement yet.

To the 2 douche bags @ the DFWmustangs meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey king, do you provide anything at all to this site other than talking shit to teamjacob?
    you kinda seem like a big ol douche with all of your recent posts.
    ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Are we going to bicker amongst ourselves, or get to the bottom of this?

If anyone generates a lead, I'm sure DFWM detectives can nail them down.

Comment

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
        hey king, do you provide anything at all to this site other than talking shit to teamjacob?
        you kinda seem like a big ol douche with all of your recent posts.
        Deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
          Deal with it.
          ok, a simple ignore shall suffice.. since your provide nothing of substance to any thread you post in. carry on.
          ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Lol. Sorry I shouldn't have even joked about the king since it only provokes him. I have him on ignore and he still insists on posting un every thread I post in. I agree on getting down to some leads. Someone knows something.

Comment

It should have been handled right there with so many people around.

Comment

I was on my way to the pisser when someone stopped me (the guys in the grey 4 eye). He told me who they were, pointed them out etc. Next, before I could catch larry, someone else was telling me...

Before I could get the complete sentence out to Larry, he already had the golf cart U turned and headed to them. He told them to get out and NEVER come back.

They were with the kid in the dark blue / black primer 99-04 4V swapped car with HPP stickers on it.

(If ANYONE knows who they are, please PM me the info)

The purse thing mentioned above was when one of the girls with them put their purse on the back of my nephews car - he has a short fuse, asked who's it was and before she could say "sorry,blah blah" the purse was on the ground. lol.

If

Comment

Originally posted by turbostang View Post

The purse thing mentioned above was when one of the girls with them put their purse on the back of my nephews car - he has a short fuse, asked who's it was and before she could say "sorry,blah blah" the purse was on the ground. lol.

If
                  Gates?? thats fucking awesome!!

Comment

Originally posted by bigshoe View Post
                    Gates?? thats fucking awesome!!
                    Negative, it was Tyler - Silver 2003 GT.

Comment

Negative, it was Tyler - Silver 2003 GT.
                      I dont think Ive even met him before.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                        It should have been handled right there with so many people around.
                        X2

This after-the-fact e-talk is ludicrous. If some dipshits come into your house and trash it, would you watch them go at it and then bitch after the fact on a web forum that "someone" should have done "something" about it? Apparently so with this GTG bunch.

Comment

I was on my way to the @#!*% when someone stopped me (the guys in the grey 4 eye). He told me who they were, pointed them out etc. Next, before I could catch larry, someone else was telling me...

Before I could get the complete sentence out to Larry, he already had the golf cart U turned and headed to them. He told them to get out and NEVER come back.

They were with the kid in the dark blue / black primer 99-04 4V swapped car with HPP stickers on it.(If ANYONE knows who they are, please PM me the info)

If
                          Could be mistaken, but didn't you make a comment about that car mike? I could have sworn I heard someone say they knew the guy and It was slow. Maybe a different car. Did it turn in a tech card??
                          2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                            Could be mistaken, but didn't you make a comment about that car mike? I could have sworn I heard someone say they knew the guy and It was slow. Maybe a different car. Did it turn in a tech card??
                            I pmd brooks the information needed.

This is rediculous.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                              post any more details if you can remember and it'll be easier to identify them

white, black or hispanic?
                              tall, average or short?
                              skinny, medium or fat?

glasses, certain haircut, logos on the shirt, pants or shorts.. you gotta remember something else about them
                              wtf??? no love for the Asians?

Comment

Kyle Schindler is on Facebook. Join Facebook to connect with Kyle Schindler and others you may know. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected.

did my searching and asking around its this kid.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Working...
                                X