Grudge Fest at Redline this weekend. Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OrangeChevyII View Post
    I am, find me another Ls powered street car to race.

I know I can't outrun Chris, but Id try. Who cares if he beats me, at least I'm out here racing in the heat running faster then I was when it was "racing" weather.
    It's 90 plus degrees outside and guess what, we're racing.
    Mad Props on that Truck! Being able to run those times in this Heat is BADASS! But its still a Race Car & has no AC & has to be trailered. Drive that shit there & Whoop Ass & drive it home & then I will be impressed!
    GOD BLESS TEXAS
    August Landscaping
    214-779-7278
    Seb's high class.
    He'll mow your grass.
    He'll kick your ass.
    And while his kidney stones pass,
    He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam88gta1 View Post
      And slow down?
      Interesting. Slow down but you guys wanted a car length and the hit from a turbo car. Weird.
      2004 Cobra
      www.boostedgt.com
      www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

Originally posted by SEB View Post
        Mad Props on that Truck! Being able to run those times in this Heat is BADASS! But its still a Race Car & has no AC & has to be trailered. Drive that shit there & Whoop Ass & drive it home & then I will be impressed!
        If you had a clue what you were talking about I guess you'd have a point.
        Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

Originally posted by BoostedGT View Post
          Interesting. Slow down but you guys wanted a car length and the hit from a turbo car. Weird.
          As I stated before, just looking for a race. I could have raced you heads up, you would have beat me. Or we could have ran my race and had a "race".

Comment

Originally posted by BoostedGT View Post
            That was the only race that made sense. Even if you were suck in the high .20's the mph was so much higher it wouldn't have been a race heads up.

My "slow down" comment was aimed towards the other "street cars" that he raced at the cruise and at Denton. It was meant as a joke.

Comment

If you had a clue what you were talking about I guess you'd have a point.
              Ok Mr Know it all, Clearly your ego is getting the best of you!

BUT IF MY SHIT RAN 5.60s I WOULD BE COCKY TOO!
              Last edited by SEB; 07-08-2013, 01:19 PM.
              GOD BLESS TEXAS
              August Landscaping
              214-779-7278
              Seb's high class.
              He'll mow your grass.
              He'll kick your ass.
              He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Not at all, the truck is driven regularly. It's a factory no a/c s10. Yes, I've driven it all the way to redline and went a 5.50 and took the kids to school and drove it to work.

I trailer the truck because it runs so hard. It makes pretty good power and the amount of nitrous I run on a "bone stock short block" is pass the limits. Every pass I make (120 or so on nitrous) I tell myself....made another one.

While I'm at it, bring your car out when ever you get ready. I need another notch on my belt.

Comment

So does anyone just want to race but Me, OcII, and Francisco?

Hey Francisco if we race i need the back tire. I got $500 on it.

Comment

Originally posted by TTls1coupe View Post

Shit there is only a handful of guys who run those kind of times on here! 7s maybe high 6s here is as fast I think I will ever get unless the LS1 Gods bless me!
                    GOD BLESS TEXAS
                    August Landscaping
                    214-779-7278
                    Seb's high class.
                    He'll mow your grass.
                    He'll kick your ass.
                    He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Not at all, the truck is driven regularly. It's a factory no a/c s10. Yes, I've driven it all the way to redline and went a 5.50 and took the kids to school and drove it to work.

I trailer the truck because it runs so hard. It makes pretty good power and the amount of nitrous I run on a "bone stock short block" is pass the limits. Every pass I make (120 or so on nitrous) I tell myself....made another one.

While I'm at it, bring your car out when ever you get ready. I need another notch on my belt.
                      Sam actually mentioned that to me over the phone! I didn't know you street drove the truck. Hope to be making it to Kellers with you guys here in the next two weeks unless I can get The Rat tuned in. It runs & drives, But B A R E LY, It will idle & thump like a mother fucker though and sounds Beautiful in PARK, but put her in Drive & she falls on her face & dies
                      GOD BLESS TEXAS
                      August Landscaping
                      214-779-7278
                      Seb's high class.
                      He'll mow your grass.
                      He'll kick your ass.
                      He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

I tangled with a back halved race car the other night at Kellers. 598 with some spray and a huge slick. Truck did well on the street.

Comment

Originally posted by TTls1coupe View Post

Back tires for $500 @ the cruise? Ok
                          Im going drag your ass on low boost!!

Comment

Originally posted by FRANCISCO308 View Post
                            Back tires for $500 @ the cruise? Ok
                            Im going drag your ass on low boost!!
                            How much to say your car won't be ready by then.
                            2014 GT
                            2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

Originally posted by Slow Five-O View Post
                              How much to say your car won't be ready by then.
                              Lol.. $100?

Comment

Originally posted by SEB View Post
                                Sam actually mentioned that to me over the phone! I didn't know you street drove the truck. Hope to be making it to Kellers with you guys here in the next two weeks unless I can get The Rat tuned in. It runs & drives, But B A R E LY, It will idle & thump like a mother fucker though and sounds Beautiful in PARK, but put her in Drive & she falls on her face & dies
                                I have a tuner that can fix that bro. He is the best ever and has to fix everyone's car that that is tuned by other tuners. He has the touch of God. No one compares bro. No one.
                                He tunes your car with a wideband unlike that other so called badass tuner. He lets you drive your car while he christens the computer with his magic touch. No one else does that bro!

Comment

Working...
                                X