Grudge Fest at Redline this weekend. Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much you wanna bet?
    Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

• Originally posted by OrangeChevyII View Post
      How much you wanna bet?
      All right lets forget money if you beat me I'll put a pic in my signature of you're the best and it will have ur pic. But if i beat u have to do the same and it will be up for a month LOL. Lock it in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam88gta1 View Post
        If you ever manage to get your car back to the track you are going to ask for the hit or back tires. Your 5.7's @120 with 900 rwhp ain't going to cut it.
        When Francisco's car is back going I'll take a bet head up against the truck.
        2004 Cobra
        www.boostedgt.com
        www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

• Ok Chris. I'm game.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoostedGT View Post
            When Francisco's car is back going I'll take a bet head up against the truck.
            Is there an ETA on the car running again?

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Thumper View Post
              YOu taking it out this weekend?
              I'll be out of town this weekend. I'm taking the car to Denton next Friday.

Comment

• Originally posted by TTls1coupe View Post
                Wow come down killer was just says, now I no how it is was just trying to be cool. And I need all 3 for my fat car to get down the track.
                I will be fine. I was just trying to point out that I just enjoy racing, and as long as I have some sort of competitive advantage I'm going to give it a shot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam88gta1 View Post
                  Is there an ETA on the car running again?
                  By next month.
                  Is there an ETA when you'll have the balls to meet up and Handel where we left off?
                  Is there an ETA when that burnt up junk shit will hit a track?
                  Is there a fuckin ETA when you'll stop swinging on all your customers car and actually race you're bucket of bolts?

Comment

Ok Chris. I'm game.
                    I will let you know when my raggedy ass coupe is ready, Bryan.

Comment

• Originally posted by FRANCISCO308 View Post
                      By next month.
                      Is there an ETA when you'll have the balls to meet up and Handel where we left off?
                      Is there an ETA when that burnt up junk shit will hit a track?
                      Is there a fuckin ETA when you'll stop swinging on all your customers car and actually race you're bucket of bolts?
                      That fist in ass thing had me more worried than fist to face. I'm not quite sure if you want to fuck me or fight me.

ETA Next year.
                      ETA Never.

Comment

What do you call a car that runs 5.90's?
                        Btw I was being sarcastic about 5.9's I'm sure you've heard what I ran with my old setup. It was over 130mph not that bullshit 120

Originally posted by Sam88gta1 View Post
                        That fist in ass thing had me more worried than fist to face. I'm not quite sure if you want to fuck me or fight me.

ETA Next year.
                        ETA Never.
                        I want to slap you around like the bitch that you are. We have about a month till my junk is back out. Wanna meet up, while we wait for it?

Comment

• Sarcastic as in the same way I was about saying bro 15 times? Cause everyone seemed to miss that, but me.

Comment

• Can a 3270 pound car on a 275 get in on this? I only have 1 power adder.

Comment

• ^^^^^ bully!!! Lol

Comment

• Yes

Comment

Working...
                                X