Final TeX275 Rules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Booger View Post
    Only turbo that mattered, got a weight penalty... Guess rules can be bought!!
    If I had my way that turbo wouldnt be legal at all. So I didnt buy nothing. Let the Burn Down Begin LOL!!!!! I wont be going in first so get ready.

JS
    sigpic

Comment

We really need to do a better job calling this the limited class. One would assume by looking at the thread title this is for the fast class.

For example: I have had a couple people ask me why Tex275 has gotten rid of large frame turbos. I had to explain that this is a completely different class, called the limited class.

Just my .02

Comment

Thought it was the sissy class

Comment

Originally posted by jason07 View Post
          We really need to do a better job calling this the limited class. One would assume by looking at the thread title this is for the fast class.

For example: I have had a couple people ask me why Tex275 has gotten rid of large frame turbos. I had to explain that this is a completely different class, called the limited class.

Just my .02
          I bet it just ends being TEX275 in the end there is not enough interest in the fast class. I think there will be a bunch of cars come out if you get the et's under control.... 5.05 to 5.50 and you will have 20 cars+ everyone has a chance to win then. pay down 10 places and 1500 - 2000 to win and see what happens

JS
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LSX121 View Post
            I bet it just ends being TEX275 in the end there is not enough interest in the fast class. I think there will be a bunch of cars come out if you get the et's under control.... 5.05 to 5.50 and you will have 20 cars+ everyone has a chance to win then. pay down 10 places and 1500 - 2000 to win and see what happens

JS
            I agree and that would be certainly good for the class.

That being said, I feel that cars will be faster than 5.00's as the rules sit. We will just need to see how things play out.

Comment

So a Fogger gets 8 36 jets and two nitrous solenoids right? If You do the math that would be a 114 nitrous jet per side. A plate gets one 120 pill and one solenoid?

Comment

Originally posted by 67BADBIRD View Post
                So a Fogger gets 8 36 jets and two nitrous solenoids right? If You do the math that would be a 114 nitrous jet per side. A plate gets one 120 pill and one solenoid?
                Maybe they forgot to add the weight deduction for a plate system??

Comment

So with your ideal/math then on a .036 pill in the fogger it should be 700-800hp of nitrous?

Comment

Originally posted by 582nova View Post
                    So with your ideal/math then on a .036 pill in the fogger it should be 700-800hp of nitrous?
                    You can make around 500 with 36 pills! Can you make 700-800 with 1 120 pill with Your math?

Comment

I can run either or , doesn't matter much. I'll be a time spacers or most!
                      Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

You can make around 500 with 36 pills! Can you make 700-800 with 1 120 pill with Your math?
                        My math was from what you said. I would like to see 500 out of a .036 pill. If you call any nitrous company and ask what will be more hp the .036 in a fogger or a .120 in a plate they will tell you the plate. Just take speedtech in a diffuser plate with a .120 is rated at 500 a .036 in any ones fogger is rated at around 350.

So what do the fuel pills add up to verses the plate?

Comment

My math was from what you said. I would like to see 500 out of a .036 pill. If you call any nitrous company and ask what will be more hp the .036 in a fogger or a .120 in a plate they will tell you the plate. Just take speedtech in a diffuser plate with a .120 is rated at 500 a .036 in any ones fogger is rated at around 350.

I would say the most power at the flywheel you will ever see on a 582 with A .036 JET IS 1450. max

JS
                          sigpic

Comment

My speedtech plate makes with 1 120 pill and one nos sol 250HP!!....Its rated at 500hp with two 120 pills and two solenoids.ps My fogger with cnc 355s made 500hp 1000 fpot with 36 pills!

Comment

What are y'all's thought's:

sigpic

Comment

Here you go 5.03 ET at 3300lbs. and that was with a crappy 60ft

I can go 4.90,s all day long with that turbo at 3400. Its capable of 1650HP at the Flywheel.. Like I said yall want a fast class let that turbo in and see what happens.

JS

Like I said this Limited class needs to be Limited to a 80mm and a .036 Jet both it will level the class to 5.0 - 5.50 and the people who test and figure the combo out will be front runners it will also give the combos that have been sitting in the garage a chance to come out and compete and have a chance to win.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X