22lr Reloader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 22lr Reloader

I will just leave this here for those interested.

Old World Tradition - 21st Century Innovation. Reload 22lr & 22MAG Ammo. Can't Find Primers? Reload small and large pistol or rifle primers with Prime-all compound. Create aluminum gas checks for cast bullets or create your own #11 percussion caps. Specialty reloading products made in the USA!
    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

That looks like a massive pain in the ass.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Trying to figure out if this is a joke or the dude in the videos is serious about reloading .22!

Comment

Originally posted by billybob81 View Post
        Trying to figure out if this is a joke or the dude in the videos is serious about reloading .22!
        They're serious. It's just dumb.

Comment

"It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

I reload...a lot...and I love reloading.

This would drive me insane within a few minutes.

Comment

Yeah, no thanks. I'd rather buy this for sure, way too tedious.

what happens when the primer strike rotates in line with the firing pin? It isn't going to go bang. And that's going to happen somewhat often.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

That would be really cool for old rimfire cowboy stuff, like .44RF. There are literally no new sources for that.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                  Yeah, no thanks. I'd rather buy this for sure, way too tedious.

what happens when the primer strike rotates in line with the firing pin? It isn't going to go bang. And that's going to happen somewhat often.
                  Good point about the primer strike, I had not thought about that.

You said you would rather buy something else but I dont see a link, what are you referring to that looks better?

Comment

I took it that he meant buy ammo.
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                      I took it that he meant buy ammo.
                      Yeah the makes sense rereading it.

Comment

Fuck. A. Whole. Bunch. Of. That

Sent from my RadarRange
                        G'Day Mate

Comment

Working...
                        X