Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many of you are gonna vote for Hillary?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meanwhile in Nevada....

Nevada sex workers at Dennis Hof’s famous Moonlite Bunny Ranch have launched a “Hookers for Hillary” Clinton website that endorses the former secretary of state’s campaign for president.
    The legal brothel in Carson City, which was the subject of HBO’s “Cathouse” series, has drafted a four-point platform explaining their endorsement.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...ches-hookers-/

Comment

Originally posted by Gargamel View Post
      Meanwhile in Nevada....

Nevada sex workers at Dennis Hof’s famous Moonlite Bunny Ranch have launched a “Hookers for Hillary” Clinton website that endorses the former secretary of state’s campaign for president.
      The legal brothel in Carson City, which was the subject of HBO’s “Cathouse” series, has drafted a four-point platform explaining their endorsement.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...ches-hookers-/
      Not like conservatives are doing anything to legalize the industry, so their support makes some level of logical sense. Seems easier to sit in judgment than to accept the industry exists, will continue to exist, and should exist, albeit with regulatory controls in place.

But everyone knows that no republican has been involved in moral slip ups (Mark Sanford), ever dicked-down a prostitute (David Vitter), or screamed from their moral high horse about social perversions while partaking in said behavior (Mark Foley, Ted "I meth'd up" Haggard).

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
        You have to be a troll, right?
        Let me see if I follow you're lack of logic. Because you're a fucking idiot, I'm a troll? Because the only thing you can do is call names without forming a single fucking coherent thought on anything, I'm a troll?

You must be an idiot, right? You're secretly the future star of Ow My Balls, right? Or maybe your the future nurse that can't figure out which of the three probes goes in the ear, mouth or ass or bothers to clean them? Or maybe your Macho Commacho Mt. Dew's father to be? Whatever you are, it sure isn't ever going to be the smartest guy in the room.

I personally would just rather say it like it is than waste a lot of time explaining to idiots like you why the national deficit will never, ever, ever in anyone's lifetime be repaid to the Fed. Heck without Enron accounting the deficit is way over $100 trillion, but you'd have to be literate to know that.

So what is the next name you are going to call me? You've already gone with retard and troll. What's next? Asshole, at least then you could be somewhat accurate.

So go read a book, form your own coherent thought on anything, and get back to me. Until then, eat a dick.

Comment

I got 2.5 billion reasons, Hillary is going to win. You guys can't buy more votes than she can. Word has it Buffet backs her, and you sure can't out buy him. The entire Republican party and it's supporters won't be able to out buy or out giveaway the Democrats. And in case you guys didn't already know it, we already live in a Blue state. Only the rural parts of it are red anymore, and when you add it all up, it doesn't matter. It has to do with the ethnic mix and moving habits of a bunch of libtards from CA and the NE coming here to get jobs.

Hillary wins and there ain't shit you can do about it. The fix is already in.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
            Let me see if I follow you're lack of logic. Because you're a fucking idiot, I'm a troll? Because the only thing you can do is call names without forming a single fucking coherent thought on anything, I'm a troll?

You must be an idiot, right? You're secretly the future star of Ow My Balls, right? Or maybe your the future nurse that can't figure out which of the three probes goes in the ear, mouth or ass or bothers to clean them? Or maybe your Macho Commacho Mt. Dew's father to be? Whatever you are, it sure isn't ever going to be the smartest guy in the room.

I personally would just rather say it like it is than waste a lot of time explaining to idiots like you why the national deficit will never, ever, ever in anyone's lifetime be repaid to the Fed. Heck without Enron accounting the deficit is way over $100 trillion, but you'd have to be literate to know that.

So what is the next name you are going to call me? You've already gone with retard and troll. What's next? Asshole, at least then you could be somewhat accurate.

So go read a book, form your own coherent thought on anything, and get back to me. Until then, eat a dick.
            I'd call you a cunt, but I'm afraid you have neither the warmth or the depth.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
              I'd call you a cunt, but I'm afraid you have neither the warmth or the depth.
              You're right; you and I have nothing in common.

Comment

Still voting for her?

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                  I got 2.5 billion reasons, Hillary is going to win. You guys can't buy more votes than she can. Word has it Buffet backs her, and you sure can't out buy him. The entire Republican party and it's supporters won't be able to out buy or out giveaway the Democrats. And in case you guys didn't already know it, we already live in a Blue state. Only the rural parts of it are red anymore, and when you add it all up, it doesn't matter. It has to do with the ethnic mix and moving habits of a bunch of libtards from CA and the NE coming here to get jobs.

Hillary wins and there ain't shit you can do about it. The fix is already in.
                  You would love for us to give up, wouldn't you. That would make the libs jobs much easier. NO! we will not give up. So, go tell all of your libtard friends to go fuck themselves.

Comment

Kind of what I was thinking about some of the posts in this thread. Not giving up, and I still say they've picked a lousy candidate with way too much baggage. If it was me and I was going for the win, I'd definitely cast her aside like garbage and go with someone squeaky clean. There is no need to give your enemy any advantage, and that's just what they're doing. Hell maybe I should be glad they're doing it.
                    WH

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                        Kind of what I was thinking about some of the posts in this thread. Not giving up, and I still say they've picked a lousy candidate with way too much baggage. If it was me and I was going for the win, I'd definitely cast her aside like garbage and go with someone squeaky clean. There is no need to give your enemy any advantage, and that's just what they're doing. Hell maybe I should be glad they're doing it.
                        I know I am, the "it's my turn" has to be a turn off to some voters.

Comment

Working...
                        X