Verdict in Boston Bombing trial.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
    There are appeals and the length of time from conviction to execution due to the fact that the law would rather release a dozen guilty than kill one innocent. Or that is the theory.

It's sad when I'M the voice of reason.
    No need for a voice of reason, my posts are perfectly reasonable. I said that I'd be happy to allow plenty of time for appeals. Since when is that 17 years? Or 25 years? Or the other ridiculous numbers we've heard that people sit on death row for.

Maybe I should be asking a question. How long exactly, do you people think that these dirtbags should live, after their convicted of such violent and heinous crimes? Hell I'd even be willing to be generous, and be a nice guy. I'd be willing to extend it to 5 years maximum before the hanging. Or firing squad, if they prefer. I'd keep a pack of decent quality cigarettes on hand in case they chose that one.

Yall seem to be completely forgetting about "proof beyond a reasonable doubt".
    Last edited by Gasser64; 04-11-2015, 03:15 AM.
    WH

Comment

Originally posted by 03mustangdude View Post
      so he is guilty when do they decide if he gets the needle?
      After the process is complete.

Comment

death....here comes more attacks

Comment

Originally posted by zachary View Post
          death....here comes more attacks
          I doubt it, at least, not in retaliation.
          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
            I doubt it, at least, not in retaliation.
            nope, i mean because he will be looked as as a martyr now

Comment

Warms my heart to see that he at least got the death penalty. A step in the right direction. Now we just need to make it public, and by hanging, and inside of 5 years.
              WH

Comment

By getting the death penalty, you are actually fucking his mojo up. HE won't die for decades and won't be able to spread his poison to others because you don't socialize on death row. Especially federal death row.
                I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Feed him to the fucking pigs.

Comment

Didn't a read a few years ago how no one on federal death row has been executed in decades?
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

The last one that I can remember off of the top of my head is Tim McVeigh.
                      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

McVeigh was the first federal execution since 1963.

Comment

SVO thinks the boston bomber should be allowed to own a firearm.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                            Only after he is executed and released back into civilization.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                              You have very poor reading comprehension skills if that is what you believe I said.

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                              Only after he is executed and released back into civilization.
                              They can bury him with one.
                              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Working...
                              X