Daily beater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
    So after dumping all that money in both, youre selling them to dump money into another car?
    Yup. I am just so bad with cars. I really wish I didnt mod the CL65 to the extent I did because I would have kept it. The S8 is only getting a tune and its the Audi tune that brings it to S8+ power and will maintain the warranty. Down the road I may do the downpipes and exhaust but thats a couple years away .... assuming I keep the car. LOL

On the upside I made money on all of them except the last Cobra (because I blew the engine) and the CL65 because of the mods. That ended up being a nearly 20k hit. I will probably lose about 4k on the Vette too cause of the clutch issue. At least with the S8 I bought it for 20k below book and about 30k less than any within 500 miles cost that have way more miles and less features. This particular S8 was an amazing find.
    Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
    bro. all i heard is bla bla bla, i am a dirty tramp. and i basically want a volvo.
    Volvo! Now you are talking! I used to really want that Volvo coupe Val Kilmer had in "The Saint".

Im a dirty dirty car whore though. Still cant believe ive owned 28 Mustangs. LOL
    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

well i guess if we are being honest about volvos...

i have always liked the idea of a ls swapped xc70 cross country two tone.

makes my pants tight and ass kind of wet. but do not tell anyone.

Comment

Working...
      X