Seb?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
    He's actually probably more alive now than ever. I miss Eric but he's probably much better off without this place consuming his time
    He's still doing the exact same thing he did on here, just on facebook. If you really want to see him back in action, check the comments on most any Jalopnik post, or a few of the news station pages.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
      He's still doing the exact same thing he did on here, just on facebook. If you really want to see him back in action, check the comments on most any Jalopnik post, or a few of the news station pages.
      Ha, professional cyberbully.

Comment

I always assumed that's what he was doing, just didn't know where to look.

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
          He's dead.
          ... and you still mad.

LOL

Comment

How the hell do I like this post??
            When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

That's disheartening

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                How the hell do I like this post??

Comment

That's disheartening
                  Hahaha!

You know that most everyone here is an asshole. Most assholes can put up with a lot of bullshit and sling it right back as well. If one can't handle it, they usually leave and come back under an assumed name or even say they are leaving and then come back after some time, you see no one ever really leaves.

In Eric's case, he left to make a point, IMO. Though that doesn't mean that he is no longer an asshole, hes just being an asshole somewhere else.
                  I sure do miss that asshole...

<----Fellow asshole extraordinaire.
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                    In Eric's case, he left to make a point, IMO. Though that doesn't mean that he is no longer an asshole, hes just being an asshole somewhere else.
                    I sure do miss that asshole...
                    Wasn't the fuse lit after fakenews posted the Hitler vid with subtitles? Even for a fucktard that was some funny shit, lots of people laughed and I think it hurt Tali's feelings.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                      Wasn't the fuse lit after fakenews posted the Hitler vid with subtitles? Even for a fucktard that was some funny shit, lots of people laughed and I think it hurt Tali's feelings.
                      No, I thought it was another thread started about him and Trublu about the constant bickering.

Eh, who cares I miss talking shit with Eric and I miss fucking with the cop, but at the end of the day both are gone, lol...
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

That's disheartening
                        I'll disagree with DJ. He spends significantly less time online than he used to. Sure, he will always be Eric and will argue against idiocy until the day he dies. School and reading take up most of his time not leaving much time for anything else. If I'm not mistaken he said the other day he's on his last semester.
                        Originally posted by BradM
                        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                          I'll disagree with DJ. He spends significantly less time online than he used to. Sure, he will always be Eric and will argue against idiocy until the day he dies. School and reading take up most of his time not leaving much time for anything else. If I'm not mistaken he said the other day he's on his last semester.
                          You can disagree all you want, spending less time doing the same thing is still doing the same thing, just a different platform.
                          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

As I've stated before, didn't know him in person... but don't miss him and in my opinion, he literally was a cyberbully that I presume lived a unhappy life and took out his sadness on people on this and other boards. I do think he did it here more since he was allowed to.

I will admit I think he is/was intelligent and very clever, but it was extremely tiring to read his attacks day after day.

I wish him success in whatever he decides to pursue with that education.

Comment

Yeah, and now we have all of this nothing to read.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                                As I've stated before, didn't know him in person... but don't miss him and in my opinion, he literally was a cyberbully that I presume lived a unhappy life and took out his sadness on people on this and other boards. I do think he did it here more since he was allowed to.

I will admit I think he is/was intelligent and very clever, but it was extremely tiring to read his attacks day after day.

I wish him success in whatever he decides to pursue with that education.
                                Man, fuck you.

Comment

Working...
                                X